Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Server hiccup and Good Games

3 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
420 posts
9,201 battles

Had an amazing game this morning in the Tirpitz. Pushed a flank with Ca support and ran down a DD, A Cleveland  and a Richelieu. On fire and Secondary guns going the whole time, A lex was constantly attacking  which caused even more fires and floods, Finally our Seattle and Indianapolos go down..A Mushashi was tanking us at the cap closest to Red. Shots had gone into the Midmap on a Neptune and other DD, when as I was engaging the Mush an Iowa appeared to my left at close range...a bit weird here as I deleted it with 3 citadels over two volleys..(AFK ??) Game ended with me on fire facing a final cruiser and lex torps in water as games ended...was gonna screen shot in port but.....  So lost good xp likely Dreadnought and fireproof flags and progress on secondary damage task. Frustrating!

describe your games lost to the Abyss....

[ARGSY]
Members
18,182 posts
12,658 battles

Two battleships sunk, a third given a nasty smack before it killed me, and a solo base cap. Farragut in a Tier VIII heavy game.

I have replays enabled, so I submitted a ticket with the replay attached and asked them to see if there was any way it could be analysed and the appropriate XP, etc. credited. They probably won't, but I figure it's worth a shot.

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
420 posts
9,201 battles

that seems like a good idea actually! best of luck!   (can this data be recovered by WG?)

Sign in to follow this