Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,180 posts
5,002 battles

So far I've been on a long gameplay streak with his ship...and initially I thought it was pretty good. Then I started to develop a problem....the shells....the shells just float in air and then rain down and if I'm lucky I had like...2 outta the 12. I've tried adjusting the scope, I've tried waiting until they are broadside, I'm put on the reload mod, then swapping for range mod....I just can't get this damn thing to work!

The shells are just terrible, and the fire chance is ridiculous...even with fire flags I'm lucky to light two maybe three fires a game. 

I have also noticed this ship lacks ANY armor at all. I've had a single Yammy shell hit me in the tippy tip of the stern and rack me for half my health. I've tried island camping, I've tried wolf packing, all of it. 

Maybe I just suck at aiming it, but this thing is worse than the DM. I had no problems hitting targets in the cleveland, but this boat seems like a total curse. In my book right now, she's a poor upgrade from the Cleveland. The Cleveland is amazing, it's small, nimble, and the shells aren't NEARLY as floaty. 

Anyone got any tips for this boat? I'm looking for examples with how to aim, how zoomed out do I need to be, where do I line up at with these shells.

Thanks in advance. 

[WUDPS]
5,180 posts
5,002 battles
13 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

It’s the same ballistics for every us 6” gun T6-9.

I honestly didn't see that with this boat. Cleveland was far more accurate.

This boat: PAYWALL CONFIRMED.

Avoid at all costs.

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,849 battles
55 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

I honestly didn't see that with this boat. Cleveland was far more accurate.

This boat: PAYWALL CONFIRMED.

Avoid at all costs.

They literally have the same shells, same velocities, same ballistic arcs, and the same dispersion. 

As for the fire chance, you fight a helluva lot more tier 10s with that ship. And tier 10s have MUCH better fire prevention stats than tier 7/8.

What's your commander build?

[WUDPS]
5,180 posts
5,002 battles
32 minutes ago, Viper101 said:

They literally have the same shells, same velocities, same ballistic arcs, and the same dispersion. 

As for the fire chance, you fight a helluva lot more tier 10s with that ship. And tier 10s have MUCH better fire prevention stats than tier 7/8.

What's your commander build?

IFHE DE AR concealment, priority target.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,278 battles
19 hours ago, Dr_Venture said:

So far I've been on a long gameplay streak with his ship...and initially I thought it was pretty good. Then I started to develop a problem....the shells....the shells just float in air and then rain down and if I'm lucky I had like...2 outta the 12. I've tried adjusting the scope, I've tried waiting until they are broadside, I'm put on the reload mod, then swapping for range mod....I just can't get this damn thing to work!

The shells are just terrible, and the fire chance is ridiculous...even with fire flags I'm lucky to light two maybe three fires a game. 

I have also noticed this ship lacks ANY armor at all. I've had a single Yammy shell hit me in the tippy tip of the stern and rack me for half my health. I've tried island camping, I've tried wolf packing, all of it. 

Maybe I just suck at aiming it, but this thing is worse than the DM. I had no problems hitting targets in the cleveland, but this boat seems like a total curse. In my book right now, she's a poor upgrade from the Cleveland. The Cleveland is amazing, it's small, nimble, and the shells aren't NEARLY as floaty. 

Anyone got any tips for this boat? I'm looking for examples with how to aim, how zoomed out do I need to be, where do I line up at with these shells.

Thanks in advance. 

HOLY CRAP....Now I know where I recognized your name from when I was hanging out in team speak with you yesterday. It was so familiar but I could not quite place it lol.

[WUDPS]
5,180 posts
5,002 battles
1 minute ago, Belthorian said:

HOLY CRAP....Now I know where I recognized your name from when I was hanging out in team speak with you yesterday. It was so familiar but I could not quite place it lol.

That tends to happen.

Sign in to follow this