You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

worcester and propulsion mod 2?

5 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles

is it better to have propulsion mod 2 on worcester? I find it accelerate really slowly and I really wanna make it similar to minotaur...since they both pop in and out of island like mad...

edit, i tried the propulsion mod. I would say it's much better for her - peaking and reversing feels much better.

Edited by _Dracarys

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,880 battles

I recommended as such on her wiki page. Her rider shift is more than adequate for the task, so having the extra acceleration from stop/reverse is preferable.

[YORHA]
Members
4,800 posts
9,449 battles

I can't speak to the Wooster, but on a ship like Atlanta is is a bad investment.  It only makes a difference of 5 seconds to half or full speed .

Members
1,430 posts
3,437 battles
17 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

I recommended as such on her wiki page. Her rider shift is more than adequate for the task, so having the extra acceleration from stop/reverse is preferable.

Does the Seattle benefit from this as well? i assume so since she accelerates really slowly.

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,880 battles
6 minutes ago, clowlock said:

Does the Seattle benefit from this as well? i assume so since she accelerates really slowly.

I would say yes. Seattle's rudder shift is 8.7s, plenty fast for her, and would benefit more from increased acceleration from a dead stop. Whether that be forward, or reverse.