Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
C6tom

Match Maker

5 comments in this topic

[USNGL]
Members
87 posts
5,385 battles

Ever since the update I have had a huge amount of games decided by the Match Maker. What I mean by this is I've had games where I've been against OPG and ZR clan members and/or a bunch of rank 1 players and my team has a bunch of bronze clan members like myself and the highest rank is like rank 15. This imbalance was no where as present as it was before 7.6 and its making the game not a lot of fun when your team just gets annihilated by better players. I can understand if there's 1 High ranking clan division in a match one team is not going to have them but when there's 2-3 high ranking clan divisions in a game and one team has them all its just game breaking. Has WG responded to this in any way?

[HE]
Members
567 posts
10,813 battles

I am afraid WG's software engineers are not competent enough to make their MM skill-based.

OPG(023S) and ZR normal divisions are beatable as long as they are not bringing CV division with 2 AA boats as PSV and CONQR do.

[RBMK]
Members
251 posts
19,066 battles

In terms of chances of Winning, the worst you want to see is a triple O7 div on the enemy team, they have the highest WR in random battles. If I recall correctly, players like BFK can reach 20-30 straight wins consecutively in random battles with 3 man divs.

Skill based matchmaking would be a terrible idea, because that means to balance a ZR, they would put a O7/OPG on the enemy team, so now it becomes clan wars. This is called random battle for a reason. And if there is no other high tier player, it would mean that MM would put a bunch of potatoes on my team to "balance" me, would you like to fight with potatoes EVERY game? Does that sound fun to you? 

And for the rest of you, if we had skill based MM, we would had to really try for the wins, which means constant CV divs, tryhard ships, and even anchor divs. Would you like to fight Saipan+Kutozov+Kidd?

• Cool 1

[DOMN8]
Members
151 posts
7,872 battles
37 minutes ago, DoIphin_Princess said:

In terms of chances of Winning, the worst you want to see is a triple O7 div on the enemy team, they have the highest WR in random battles. If I recall correctly, players like BFK can reach 20-30 straight wins consecutively in random battles with 3 man divs.

Skill based matchmaking would be a terrible idea, because that means to balance a ZR, they would put a O7/OPG on the enemy team, so now it becomes clan wars. This is called random battle for a reason. And if there is no other high tier player, it would mean that MM would put a bunch of potatoes on my team to "balance" me, would you like to fight with potatoes EVERY game? Does that sound fun to you? 

And for the rest of you, if we had skill based MM, we would had to really try for the wins, which means constant CV divs, tryhard ships, and even anchor divs. Would you like to fight Saipan+Kutozov+Kidd?

This <3

Sign in to follow this