Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lensar

Slightly Above Average Player Looking for Clan

4 comments in this topic

[GRIT]
Members
3,254 posts
10,384 battles

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1002151907,Lensar/

For the past 18 months, the only time I've played Warships was during ranked season. Made it to rank 15 in Season 1, missed Season 2, hit rank 5 in Season 3 & 4, skipped Season 5 and Season 8, but ranked out in Seasons 6, 7, 9.

I know very little about Clan Wars or any of the other stuff like Supremacy or KOTS (are they the same thing?). I had started a team with some of my MMO gaming pals, which apparently got automatically converted into the clan GRIT, although most of the members are casuals who only play Warships once in a while.

I left my clan last night and can join another in two more days. I'm interested in checking out Clan Wars to see what it's all about.

I'm not really looking for the uberest most winning clan in the world. Nor am I looking to be on a clans A team or even B team. But I would like to find a clan that allows me to get into clan battles fairly often, ideally multiple nights a week.

I'm fine with Discord and TS. I think I might even have Ventrilo still installed someplace. I'm not super picky about clan culture, although I have no interest in a clan filled with a bunch of kids who feel the need to drop the n-word left and right to prove, heck I don't even know what they're trying to prove, but either way, not something I care to tolerate.

If there any clans out there that think I might be a good fit, feel free to shoot me an invite or reach out to me via PM here or on Discord. (Lensar#6132)

Thanks!

[VFW]
Members
1,368 posts
27,800 battles

Lensar,

See VFW forum post or check out our port.  

vr,

TexJapan

Members
118 posts
20,653 battles
17 minutes ago, Lensar said:

For the past 18 months, the only time I've played Warships was during ranked season. Made it to rank 15 in Season 1, missed Season 2, hit rank 5 in Season 3 & 4, skipped Season 5 and Season 8, but ranked out in Seasons 6, 7, 9.

I know very little about Clan Wars or any of the other stuff like Supremacy or KOTS (are they the same thing?). I had started a team with some of my MMO gaming pals, which apparently got automatically converted into the clan GRIT, although most of the members are casuals who only play Warships once in a while.

I left my clan last night and can join another in two more days. I'm interested in checking out Clan Wars to see what it's all about.

I'm not really looking for the uberest most winning clan in the world. Nor am I looking to be on a clans A team or even B team. But I would like to find a clan that allows me to get into clan battles fairly often, ideally multiple nights a week.

I'm fine with Discord and TS. I think I might even have Ventrilo still installed someplace. I'm not super picky about clan culture, although I have no interest in a clan filled with a bunch of kids who feel the need to drop the n-word left and right to prove, heck I don't even know what they're trying to prove, but either way, not something I care to tolerate.

If there any clans out there that think I might be a good fit, feel free to shoot me an invite or reach out to me via PM here or on Discord. (Lensar#6132)

Thanks!

KSC/KSC2 is looking to fill out our ranks.  We are a casual clan, no KOTS, but made it to Typhoon 1 season 1, Hurricane season 2, and went 11-2 last night in our first night of clan battles.

Members
1,051 posts
4,673 battles
27 minutes ago, Lensar said:

Thanks!

Don't make me DM you for recruitment

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this