You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
panther4deuce

Just a question

7 comments in this topic

[DJLSC]
Members
19 posts
1,887 battles

I have recently started playing the game again. I started playing several years ago and quit because of computer issues. The question I have is what are the pink ships? I have seen them in every game I have played so far. I don't remember them from playing before. Also why aren't there any Royal Navy Destroyers or carrriers?

[SOFOP]
Members
2,206 posts
13,241 battles

Pink is the color assigned to people being penalized for damaging teammates.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
4 minutes ago, panther4deuce said:

I have recently started playing the game again. I started playing several years ago and quit because of computer issues. The question I have is what are the pink ships? I have seen them in every game I have played so far. I don't remember them from playing before. Also why aren't there any Royal Navy Destroyers or carrriers?

3 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Pink is the color assigned to people being penalized for damaging teammates.

This^^ Also for being AFK and not contributing. The penalties start at two games.

RN DDs stats have been released by the Devs. Figure they will start supertesting soon. All CVs are on hold for the big CV rework that is also coming soon. I think the RN DDs will be here before the CV rework.

T7 Haida, RN Tribal class, was released today. T8 Cossack, another Tribal class is in testing now.

Depending on how long you were gone, you may have missed T6 Gallant, which is in the premium shop now.

T3 Campbeltown is in the Arsenal for 19.5k coal, which is a new resource.

Arsenal info - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/introducing-arsenal/

July briefing which has coal missions - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/july-missions-2018/

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles

Here are two threads consolidating the RN DD initial stats that the Devs released. Work in Progress.

• Cool 1

[DJLSC]
Members
19 posts
1,887 battles

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen for the information. I was also wondering about the coal, what it was for. Once again thanks

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
Just now, panther4deuce said:

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen for the information. I was also wondering about the coal, what it was for. Once again thanks

You are welcome

[ADR]
Members
897 posts
7,381 battles
10 minutes ago, panther4deuce said:

Coal is used in the new arsenal shop, you can find it in game in the upper left corner. You can spend coal and steel there to buy varies things.