Sign in to follow this  
Mason1984

A small request

5 comments in this topic

[FE]
Members
69 posts
2,939 battles

As everyone who is on the forums knows there is a major bug happening on the NA server at least. I will not go into that, as there are plenty of topics to choose from, but I do have a request from the staff if possible. With how many "maintenance" messages I have gotten, and how many times I have been booted from the game it feels like they are trying to work on the issue. I do NOT know if they are or not, BUT if they are a small post from WG staff on the forums about how it is a known bug would be very nice. We players are much like or ships are at the moment stuck in Limbo/Purgatory. I understand that the staff really needs to concentrate on the problem, but with a bug that has the large of an effect on as many players as it is REALLY needs addressed so that we the player base at least know it is being worked on. I do not want to sound mean or offensive, but it is common courtesy if the bug is already known by the staff to address it so the player base knows about it.

I a sorry about the rant, but this is something I have always had an issue with when it comes to gaming communities. Do not leave your player base in the dark.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
375 posts
5,637 battles

In WGNA's defense it is Sunday morning on what most are considering the 4th of July weekend they are probably not at peak capacity to fix this gave right now

[FE]
Members
69 posts
2,939 battles
Just now, justdags said:

In WGNA's defense it is Sunday morning on what most are considering the 4th of July weekend they are probably not at peak capacity to fix this gave right now

I can understand it taking a while to fix the issue, especially on a weekend, but we should have at least been told that they knew about such a game breaking bug sooner than this.

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,032 posts
24,757 battles
8 minutes ago, Mason1984 said:

I can understand it taking a while to fix the issue, especially on a weekend, but we should have at least been told that they knew about such a game breaking bug sooner than this.

I agree 100% 

Sign in to follow this