boneman

ships staying "In Battle" after battle is done

21 comments in this topic

[ACES-]
[ACES-]
Beta Testers
3 posts
9,482 battles

2 battles this AM, and both ships say "In Battle" after its over, results screen comes up and then exit, and ship isnt there. I had to completely shut the game down and restart to clear it. It started after I got the USS Mass buy me spam.

• Cool 1

[CVBG]
Members
5 posts
2,143 battles

Same condition, no xp all 3 ships are stuck in battle. 4 restarts and the same condition

Edited by Boshiro

[JRGC-]
[JRGC-]
Beta Testers
63 posts
6,040 battles

Same here..2 battles... lost all winnings and loss points 1 each.....restarted and let me into battle, but same no rewards and stuck again.

Members
1 post
5,130 battles

I'm not even getting the battle results screen.  Battle is over, straight to harbor, no evidence I was in battle except for locked ships.  No credits, no exp, nothing except locked ships...

[PRNA]
Members
5 posts
15,835 battles

add me to this report.  pls fix asap.  has happened through 5 battles, one restart.

[AMISH]
Beta Testers
101 posts
7,874 battles

Same here for four battles, then the game restarted on its own.  I hope WG issues a statement of some kind.  In my opinion, they've historically been terrible in their communication.

[KMK]
Members
218 posts
11,433 battles

Same here 3 battles, restarting the games before each battle and in the following one, the same issue

[WOLF8]
Members
461 posts
8,629 battles

...and now I see there are 2 numerous other threads about this. 

Edited by Slammer58

[CO-OP]
[CO-OP]
Members
729 posts
21,203 battles

This is a server wide issue.  Let's try to consolidate all of these threads here:

Members
2 posts
4,432 battles

Some have mentioned they were switched to another server. I have no way of switching servers. Stuck with the NA Server and I done for the day unless they fix it.

Members
1 post
1,079 battles

This happened to me as well. Battle finished, but no results screen. Just back to port with message my ship was in battle. Restarted the client, my ship was available. Did another random battle and the exact same thing happened. My ship is available again after a restart, but both of these battle results seem to be lost.

[ANZ4C]
Members
224 posts
14,975 battles

I am seeing this in my .log file

[2018_07_01 09:31:44] !!! PostBattleWindow: Results Receive Timeout, going to Dock!

Suggests the server is failing to either complete the battle or failing to communicate the results, have raised ticket 2599730 to support about it

Edited by oz_boater

[WOLF8]
Members
461 posts
8,629 battles
12 minutes ago, LaudElyon said:

Happening to me too. Could WG just post somewhere an acknowledgment and let us know what to expect?