You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KiwiSmurf

No xp/credits, ship stuck in battle

38 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
59 posts

as title says

every game = no XP/credits

restart dont help

but it gets your ships back so you can get no xp/credits again

Members
122 posts
1,950 battles

Same here. But I can't acces the ships that I've used in battle. They are all listed as in battle.

Edited by TypicalEngineer

Beta Testers
5 posts
5,726 battles
3 minutes ago, Beaver_Mechanic said:

Working as intended 

you dont understand the situation.. it is not working as intended. They stay "in battle" for well past the end time and wont reset until you logout. But then the cycle just begins again.

tom

[5D2]
Members
625 posts
6,378 battles

I am having the same issue. Two ships stuck in battle after match ended, I never received XP, credits etc. from battle. I exited the game, ran repair and my ships are unlocked but I never received any rewards/credits from battle. They were good games too :-( please help!

Beta Testers
889 posts
14,840 battles

same here +1 

like 2 hours ago i was redirected to,, another server,,

even after game restart etc still playing the same ship but 0xp like the game never happened / a number of used camo is still same/.

Had nice dmg lots of kills and Mosaic camo + all super XP flags +daily win/ cmoon WG  i wanna cry:D

Edited by Gandariel

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Me too... so I ended the game and restarted it. Ship's back but nothing for the battle I played. Major alert!!!

[HINON]
Privateers
105 posts
4,876 battles

Same here. Guess the servers couldn't handle all of those players last night :P Can't wait to see what happens when we hit 20k LOL!

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
15 posts
5,075 battles

Can confirm not working for coop or random battles.  Great way to get a maximum player weekend.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Have you also noticed the banner graphics at the top of the forum? Minimize it with the button on the right and you'll see that indeed, there is an image there. Maximize it and you just see black. Someone must have had a heckuva weekend .

Members
122 posts
1,950 battles

I now have 4 ships locked in battle that have succesfully completed said battle. It started with the Cleveland in the Cherry Blosdom operation for me.

I've never experienced this before!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts
Just now, TypicalEngineer said:

I now have 4 ships locked in battle that have succesfully completed said battle. It started with the Cleveland in the Cherry Blosdom operation for me.

I've never experienced this before!

end the game and restart... but thing is, you can't know for sure the games will give credit. Until they say it's fixed, i'm only down one game, not four. 

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
59 posts
1 minute ago, Herr_Reitz said:

end the game and restart... but thing is, you can't know for sure the games will give credit. Until they say it's fixed, i'm only down one game, not four. 

they 100% DONT give credits/xp, battle count dont change, no result pops, nothing. 

[DRED]
Members
1 post
14,360 battles

Good to know it's not just me. Just got a new computer, was afraid that was it. Played 3 battles, same crap. Restarted, same crap. I don't expect them to do too much for the next 90 minutes, though, Russia is playing Spain!

[TOT]
Members
15 posts
7,762 battles

Yup. Same here. No credits/xp toward ships or containers, etc.  No help on restart and cache clearing software.  Glad it's not just me.  Time for tanks today, I suppose.  Hope they fix it soon.

[RSF]
Members
21 posts
19,018 battles

Same here. Two battles and had to log out a second time to get ships back but no XP.