Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
huaxuelaok

BUG-- ship still "in battle" after battle is over

10 comments in this topic

[MIA-P]
Members
13 posts
11,612 battles

Just had 2 games, 1st with indy and then with mino. 

For the 1st, the last ship of the team was sunk, but system kicked me out and said my indy was still in battle. Even until now.

Then had a battle with mino, but the same issue happened

Then logged out and re-entered for 2 times, the same result popped

with screenshoot

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (52).png

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Members
777 posts
6,883 battles

There is another thread where people are already discussing this issue:

I know you're on it OP -- since you cross posted this over there already -- but it probably makes sense for others who see this to keep the discussion all in one place.

Members
22 posts
16,244 battles

Same issue, I just played two games with my Baltimore, at the end of each game there was a lag before returning to port. In port the ship was missing and reported as still in battle. When the ship appeared after closing/reopening the game the XP was missing and the ship appeared with the camo and signals it had BEFORE each of these two games. So I wasted time playing two games (one great one mediocre) without getting the experience for them. I opened tickets with screenshots. Profile tab has my last game yesterday recorded, so the game play isnt being saved/credited. I'm on won premium time and not happy. I added a cpt skill on another ship from XP won on yesterdays last game before playing and it has stayed, so once again the game play isnt being saved/credited but local changes are. Looks like a server issue.......but I only have 15 years in IT.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,504 posts
18,037 battles

Same for me, 4 games, had to log out and restart game every time. HEY WOW, THIS BITES! (Have submitted ticket)

[CSG]
Members
7 posts
2,871 battles

Same thing here.  I got punted from one server after an operation for "maintenance" and transferred to another.  I logged out, then logged in a couple of hours later.  The very next battle the "In Battle" bug started rearing it's ugly head.

Vanilla US client, no mods, tried logging out and back in again a few more times:  Nothing.

Edit:  They are back, reverted to before the battle started.

Edited by StuffHappens

Members
14 posts
8,841 battles

Same to me, and just today. Everything was fine yesterday, Sent a ticket in, I'm sure its just one of thousands by now. I just won't be running flags or camo's until it is fixed. Even though the battle happened, no XP is given BUT if you use any consumable, camo, or flag , well those are reduced from your inventory,

Edited by DancesWithTorpedos

Sign in to follow this