Sign in to follow this  
DWB31976

Match ending with no xp/crash to port

166 comments in this topic

[SPTF]
Members
18 posts
20,563 battles

I crashed twice because of server issue. I was playing Cherry Blossum and lost both which happened to be first time getting 5 stars. Submitted ticket, see what they say.

[WOLF6]
[WOLF6]
Members
30 posts

Have to agree with everyone about the compensation from WG. People who had no idea there had been a problem this morning got an awesome reward/surprise when they logged in after the fix. Those of us who logged out not knowing when WG would fix the problem,  got no compensation for the games played while the problem was happening. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
5 posts
5,750 battles

Yea,

Just 5 rounds wasted as I tried different things to get it working. Maybe its time to step away from WG for a while again. Maybe try again in a year or two when they hopefully get their sh*t together.

[AMISH]
Beta Testers
101 posts
7,810 battles

I think WG owes us big.  They have historically been horrible at communication and this is a prime example.  Shame on you WG.  I will spend ZERO dollars in the Premium Shop until I feel you've made this up to us.

[MPG]
Members
11 posts
1,727 battles

well I think its happening again I just did three matches with the Indy and got no xp lags at the end of a match and goes back to port with nothing for my efforts I also think its a server issue

[DYNO]
Members
306 posts
11,230 battles

Last 2 battles were wins and went straight back to port with no record of them, very frustrating.

Members
3,213 posts
6,431 battles

Just played in my Perth and got 57K damage but the game and the XP reward was not posted. Earlier there was one player who asked if this same situation had happen to them. No one replied. But the next game it happen to me as he described. 

Game closed normally and went to port but to the previous ship I played

REPLAY and time stamp enclosed

20180829_141202_PUSC506-Perth-1942_46_Estuary.wowsreplay

Edited by dionkraft

[ARP]
Members
9 posts
13,062 battles

Exactly the same now happened.  Kutuzov...3 games in a row.  Did not register money or XP Rewards after the first...DID register for the 2nd, did NOT register again for the 3rd.

Members
20 posts
2,839 battles

I'm going through that too <I received 24hrs premium. I made 9 plays and nothing. I lost flags because they are being discounted and I'm not getting anything. Of course I will waste my premium time.Thank you wargaming for another frustrating day

[KERMT]
[KERMT]
Members
753 posts

Im not going to play another game untill WG gives us something in compensation. 

That was a lot of time I sank in today as well as loosing so much XP and the ranked stars. 

[SWANS]
[SWANS]
Members
24 posts
3,498 battles

Played 3 Ranked battles yesterday and it only registered the first one.  What is the issue?  Why is this happening?

[KERMT]
[KERMT]
Members
753 posts

Their system screwed up in a big way. Im yet to see anything from Wargaming regarding this. 

Battles are frustrating enough when you have team mates that have massive learn to play issues, but then match making is even worse. 

First game this morning, I chose my USS. New York, I ended up in a tier 7 game and the enemy CV outright deleted me with torpedos as

all of our CA's were tier 5 also.

I then started a tier 6 game in my New Mexico, I ended up in a tier 8 game. 

Why have tiers at all? 

I hate having to play my tier 10 BB's so that I am not put into a game with ships that will pen you every time as their gun caliber is that much greater 

and you cannot pen back as their Armored belt is that much stronger.

Members
20 posts
2,839 battles

I'm sorry masters masters, but for the conduct of wargaming lately this will stay anyway. lost lost, many lost day premium, credits, xp in my case plus flags camouflage and esa was the answer of wargaming

Hi, tomi_bala!

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support and tell us about the problem.

We checked on the same and are already working on a fix for this situation.

We are sorry for any battles that have been affected while playing, we understand that this is frustrating.

Unfortunately, battles can not be reversed or applied to accounts because of the nature of the error and the proportions of the error.

Please be aware that we will be checking on compensation for players who have been affected, so we ask that you wait a few days and if it is approved, you will receive the compensation directly from your account.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of what happened.

We meet on high seas!

in other words, I will have to wait for the goodwill or common sense of someone for everything that was lost

[KERMT]
[KERMT]
Members
753 posts
13 hours ago, tomi_bala said:

I'm sorry masters masters, but for the conduct of wargaming lately this will stay anyway. lost lost, many lost day premium, credits, xp in my case plus flags camouflage and esa was the answer of wargaming

Hi, tomi_bala!

We are sorry for any battles that have been affected while playing, we understand that this is frustrating.

Unfortunately, battles can not be reversed or applied to accounts because of the nature of the error and the proportions of the error.

Please be aware that we will be checking on compensation for players who have been affected, so we ask that you wait a few days and if it is approved, you will receive the compensation directly from your account.

We meet on high seas!

in other words, I will have to wait for the goodwill or common sense of someone for everything that was lost

Yeah they do not care. 

[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts
On 8/30/2018 at 2:32 PM, tomi_bala said:

Hi, tomi_bala!

We meet on high seas!

Notice the way they phrased that: "if it is approved".

Hope all those affected actually get approved. Otherwise they will be sol and not their by own choice.

Sign in to follow this