You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Doubloon exp conversion sale in July?

10 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
209 posts
9,672 battles

I can't seem to find it either, but I did read 35:1 somewhere....

Members
214 posts
4,363 battles

Does anyone know when they will have this 35:1 sale again?  I have the free Xp to grab the Moose, but No way am I paying 130 dollars to convert at the normal rate. 

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
Just now, JackG79 said:

Does anyone know when they will have this 35:1 sale again?  I have the free Xp to grab the Moose, but No way am I paying 130 dollars to convert at the normal rate. 

WG usually has the 1:35 conversion sales a few times a year. So Christmas-ish?

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

When the Russians feel Guilty about all the bad decisions they made at your expense. {not very often but it does happen}

Members
214 posts
4,363 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

WG usually has the 1:35 conversion sales a few times a year. So Christmas-ish?

Thank you Sir!! 

With the 35:1 it will take 21,429 Dubs to convert the 750K  In the "Any Amount of Doubloons" feature in the shop,  21429 dubs costs $87.16 

While still a lot of money for a non-tangable pixel ship...   It's a lot more reasonable than the normal price.  

I'll have to keep an eye on the Dubs and see if they have any REAL sales between now and the 35:1 sale.    They usually put the same 25K dubs for 99.99 up as a sale iteam, and change the "Regular" price to make it appear as a sale item.  When in fact the price never really changes. LoL  But if they do go on sale, i'll have to bank them for the FXP sale.  Making it that much cheaper. 

Members
214 posts
4,363 battles
2 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

When the Russians feel Guilty about all the bad decisions they made at your expense. {not very often but it does happen}

Ive Dated two Russian women in my life.  One was right off the plane from Moscow and here for college. Father owned an abortion clinic.  While the other one was from Omsk City, Omsk Russia, and i'll tell ya one thing.. Russians have a knack for not feeling guilty about much.  They can talk themselves into believing that anything they have done or are about to do is justified, and no matter how good your reasoning, they have a way of trying to lay the blame on YOU.  hahhahahaahah  I am still very good friends with both of them, and we are better off that way!!!  Though the one who's father owned the clinic seems to be loaded now days.  The other one is a working stiff 9-5er check to check like most folks in the US now days. 

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
7 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

Thank you Sir!! 

With the 35:1 it will take 21,429 Dubs to convert the 750K  In the "Any Amount of Doubloons" feature in the shop,  21429 dubs costs $87.16 

While still a lot of money for a non-tangable pixel ship...   It's a lot more reasonable than the normal price.  

I'll have to keep an eye on the Dubs and see if they have any REAL sales between now and the 35:1 sale.    They usually put the same 25K dubs for 99.99 up as a sale iteam, and change the "Regular" price to make it appear as a sale item.  When in fact the price never really changes. LoL  But if they do go on sale, i'll have to bank them for the FXP sale.  Making it that much cheaper. 

You are welcome. Every month or two WG has a doubloon sale where you get extra doubloons for using a credit card or paypal or amazon or the like. They also have some doubloon sales where if you buy so many, you get a bonus percentage. Keep an eye out for those as well.