You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KelesK

Toying with the idea of joining a clan

4 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
402 posts
7,406 battles

Just an average, casual player located in Australia who isn't really interested in clan wars. Been looking at a few groups I would have liked to join but I'm not too sure about being shoehorned into a Discord server (I'm not particularly sociable >.<). Suppose with all the Kancolle and other anime groups it's worth noting I do enjoy anime. Just thought I'd throw out the feelers and see who bites. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,707 posts
22,019 battles

KelesK, there are lots of solo player clans who get together for the benefits and don't do all the normal "clanny" stuff. I think all the WOLF clans (numbers & letters, i.e. WOLF5) are that way. There are many more, the clan I belong to is that way but we are full. Most of these anti clans are solo players, co-op only players, etc with no requirements for voice chat or even doing anything together. Rules are usually simple and easy to follow. Good luck to you! 

[REVY]
Members
402 posts
7,406 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

KelesK, there are lots of solo player clans who get together for the benefits and don't do all the normal "clanny" stuff. I think all the WOLF clans (numbers & letters, i.e. WOLF5) are that way. There are many more, the clan I belong to is that way but we are full. Most of these anti clans are solo players, co-op only players, etc with no requirements for voice chat or even doing anything together. Rules are usually simple and easy to follow. Good luck to you! 

Thank you. :D

[PGMN]
[PGMN]
Members
5 posts
2,207 battles

Hey there! [PGMN] Preston Garvey's Minuteman Navy is recruiting for new members. Now, I will say while our clan page does say that Discord is a "requirement" it's not truly a requirement. I have it on there so that people know that we do have a Discord and to hopefully make some new friends. But we're not going to force you to join the Discord server. If you'd like to join us we'll be happy to have you! We're a small clan at the moment. We're trying to make a clan for people to make friends, chat about common interests, enjoy playing this game and others, and reaping the benefits of having the facilities. Most of us in the clan do love anime and welcome you to join us. I'll provide a link to the clan page here as well for you.

If you would like to join our clan feel free to send me a message here or in game.