Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Best version of Hindenburg for CW

7 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
73 posts
5,200 battles

I'm use to playing my Hindenburg with the ROF module upgrade brining range down to about 17.8 and reload around 9/10 seconds. I was advised by my fleet I should run the range upgrade module and change out demo expert for superintendent. I have a 19 pt captain and everything else remained the same. 

What are your guy's thoughts on the best configuration Hindi for CW and randoms? 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,760 posts
10,147 battles

I can't say anything for CW, but for Randoms I use this setup and like it very very much:

image.thumb.png.6ee75c96a52351cb92dd0619d7e2dca4.png

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,837 battles

I run demo and superintendent. And I use spotter mod and plane for the extra range when needed.

Members
41 posts
6,876 battles
On 7/1/2018 at 7:30 AM, Doomlock said:

I run demo and superintendent. And I use spotter mod and plane for the extra range when needed.

I too prefer keeping ROF and use spotter for extra range as needed.  I use Manual secondaries in place of Superintendent.  If you get into an up close knife fight, especially with a DD,  manual secs can deal some pretty good grief.

[SOUTH]
Members
56 posts
6,564 battles

Ditto for ROF upgrade with spotter plane. 

Has anyone been trying range upgrade? I'm finding many teams trying to keep themselves at max range and tough to keep my guns singing. 

Members
2,138 posts
11,295 battles

Hey

I have run the range mod; but have not had ANY luck with the Hindy; soon as I'm spotted, I get instantly focused upon and killed.  I have really noticed the 1 sec. loss in the reload even though it doesn't sound like much, and it has cost me on a couple of occasions on kills.  Disappointed to say the least.  I like it in randoms for sure but have had bad luck so far in clan wars with it.  I have a 19pt in mine with SI and DE, AR, CE and have to check the rest.

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research

[R-R-R]
Members
1,031 posts
9,245 battles

I would definitely pick RoF for random. 

For CW, it really depends on what your team needs. It is very much possible they need your firepower for prolonged time from long distance. Go with range mod if your team demands it.

Sign in to follow this