BluefishPro

Coal?

4 comments in this topic

[GOTR]
Members
10 posts
3,178 battles

The description for coal reads: "you can get coal by completing challenges and combat missions, or in daily containers"

I understand that containers are chance. HOWEVER, I've completed 3 challenges and combat missions, and none of them have dropped any coal (other than the "coal for everyone" thing, which is not one of the 3 i mentioned). Hello??? I've also read that coal is dropping in the i-tab in port, is this true? If so, how do we obtain it?

Edited by BluefishPro

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,490 posts
12,942 battles
7 minutes ago, BluefishPro said:

The description for coal reads: "you can get coal by completing challenges and combat missions, or in daily containers"

I understand that containers are chance. HOWEVER, I've completed 3 challenges and combat missions, and none of them have dropped any coal (other than the "coal for everyone" thing, which is not one of the 3 i mentioned). Hello??? I've also read that coal is dropping in the i-tab in port, is this true? If so, how do we obtain it?

Any challenge or mission that awards coal will say so.

• Cool 2

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,503 posts
13,702 battles

Got a SC while choosing TYL, got 15 000 coal.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,019 battles

I have collected about a dozen regular containers since they introduced coal. I always pick "Signals & Camo" and it looks like coal has replaced the camo. Haven't gotten any camo so far, only 400 coal & the 8 signals. I still get containers with just the signals though. I have thousands of the one use camo so it does not bother me any to not get them. 

Edited by Taylor3006