You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
maahin_shankar

Indian ships?

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,305 battles

Hey guys at wargaming ! How about adding a few Indian ships ? Like the HMIS Delhi(D47 ) at tier 4 or 5?or the INS Delhi(C74) at tier 6 or 7 ?

i would really appreciate u guys adding Indian ships to the game as  well...I’m obviously an Indian requesting. It would be amazing to have a ship of my country in the game!

HMS_Delhi.jpg

800px-HMNZS_Achilles_SLV_AllanGreen.jpg

Edited by maahin_shankar
Spell error?
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,398 posts
12,937 battles

They would fit into the often suggesting Allied tree.

[SNAP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,469 battles

A Danae with 5"/38s would be an interesting boat provided she keeps the torpedoes.  Did she lose those when she was refit?  Because if so she's probably too lacking in terms of firepower to really be viable as a cruiser even at tier 4.

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,977 posts
12,539 battles

I could see them being part of the commonwealth tree too, seeing how India was part of the British Empire during most of the years represented in game.

Edited by Kingfishercritic
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,466 posts
18,018 battles

l would say Commonwealth line before Pan-Asian, as India was part of the Commonwealth until after WW2.

Supertester
550 posts
5,813 battles

Yeah, as either a Commonwealth line or a Pan-Asian line would make more sense for Cruiser's from India since there are not that many of them.

Honestly, India should cross between Pan-Asian and Commonwealth lines, depending on the period and the ship. Mysore should be Pan Asian. Delhi should be Commonwealth.

Beta Testers
252 posts
3,330 battles
On 7/1/2018 at 12:16 AM, maahin_shankar said:

Hey guys at wargaming ! How about adding a few Indian ships ? Like the HMIS Delhi(D47 ) at tier 4 or 5?or the INS Delhi(C74) at tier 6 or 7 ?

i would really appreciate u guys adding Indian ships to the game as  well...I’m obviously an Indian requesting. It would be amazing to have a ship of my country in the game!

HMS_Delhi.jpg

800px-HMNZS_Achilles_SLV_AllanGreen.jpg

I wanted to do a quick search on this matter.  This post looks to be pre-release of the Pan Asian line.

I was curious because WG is pushing to release games in India.  And they sent a guy on YouTube called Anubhav Roy a gift box off WoWs merchandise.  And one would think that WG will release another premium, the C74 Leander-class cruiser, INS Delhi.