Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ApolloRoe

I know nothing

2 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
4,388 battles

I've played this game solo and with little regard for my stats for many years now. I want to join a clan where I can participate in more organized and coordinated fights. clan MUST utilize discord.  My highest ranked ship is a Buffalo but I have 7's and below in cruisers, destroyers, and battleships from many nations. I play evenings Mountain Time currently Mountain Daylight Time. Hit me up let's chat over discord and if personalities work then perhaps I can find out what you'd like from me in order to join your clan. I'm going to be looking to for fun social gameplay but also I want to learn how to play better so I'm going into this like I know nothing and I'm ready to learn. 

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,729 battles
11 minutes ago, snafu918 said:

I've played this game solo and with little regard for my stats for many years now. I want to join a clan where I can participate in more organized and coordinated fights. clan MUST utilize discord.  My highest ranked ship is a Buffalo but I have 7's and below in cruisers, destroyers, and battleships from many nations. I play evenings Mountain Time currently Mountain Daylight Time. Hit me up let's chat over discord and if personalities work then perhaps I can find out what you'd like from me in order to join your clan. I'm going to be looking to for fun social gameplay but also I want to learn how to play better so I'm going into this like I know nothing and I'm ready to learn. 

i can see if i can help you into one of BLUMRs sub clans in the Haifuri community. Such as HAIFU/PRNA/WHS/NNC. 

However i dont belive you meet the requirements of BLUMR since it is the most competitive clan. But i can ask if you wishill send my discord tag to you

Edited by JessieTheKitty

Sign in to follow this