Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

What kind of "notification" spam Madness is this?

2 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
3,952 posts
22,257 battles

Profile tab had a notification lit up & when I hit the tab there was a notification on the collections tab...so I hit it & this showed up:

shot-18_06.30_18_46.11-0443.thumb.jpg.9d7e09b131aead489d27006886e129d3.jpg

Every single item in every single collection has a notification symbol I now need to go in & run my mouse over to make go away...& each page individually starts w/ nothing & then all the icons pop up 1 at a time & then all the notification symbols pop up 1 at a time & I have to wait until each page loads before I can run my mouse over them to make them go away...spam much WG?

(actually the 1st page to come up was WG anniversary event campaign collection as it's the 1st but ran my mouse over them trying to figure out what was happening & just loaded the North Cape collection page to show the notifications on each item (w/the notifications showing for all the other pages).

My OCD is holding up a finger but forum rules don't permit me to interpret it's meaning.

Edit: So I go in & pass the mouse over all of them & the notifications all disappear & then when I go back to port all of my primary ships are unset...what is going on? Is it troll day & nobody informed me...I have some serious grinding to do to take advantage of the US discounts coming up & this is NOT helping.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[TAZ]
Members
582 posts

Log out of the game, then log back in, it should reset everything.  It has been doing wierd stuff like that all day.

Sign in to follow this