You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

8, 5 star 5, 4 star 1 defeat and 7 million credits.

17 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
8,878 posts
15,817 battles

WG please don't nerf Cherry Blossom into extinction like Narai. Please use a little bat, instead of the great big giant one that you usually use. Remember now.

Not this.

2429623332_972fa05eee_z.thumb.jpg.d76814985a69ae84bae2ad01885fc7d8.jpg

Or This

.40fdb300a6f0ecfa9ea0989a8c9a6fff_large.thumb.jpg.3d616ede3a15b7065078239b3268f44e.jpg

Kind of like this.

16759-41736-170223132725.jpg.a319dbda8c6e9ef5cc5c8e87b87404a8.jpg

Or This.

th.jpg.7ea26f6cc5bdec88f0ec225c4f95d5de.jpg

Because I get scared now when I see this.

shot-18_06.30_16_05.07-0354.thumb.jpg.9318fef635d6ff478af7240c3cc48e40.jpg

and that was only 4 stars.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
7,188 posts
16,460 battles

The live version is good then the PTS version so, I hope they dont consider doing anything to this operation because its actually fun

[TBW]
Members
8,878 posts
15,817 battles
8 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

Making topics like this is a great way to ensure they don't take notice. GJ.

I am sure they have already noticed. It would be nice when they change it, that they change it a little, instead of a lot. It is fun now and can still be fun, if they don't ruin it. Maybe it is just that there is too much radar.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,366 posts

Mikhail Kutuzov seams to have a hidden credit bonus, even when equipped with a camouflage that offers no credit bonus or reduction of post battle service cost, as even a mediocre game in Mikhail Kutuzov yields good credits.

you can also multiply that with signal flags.

[PQUOD]
Members
2,083 posts
4,295 battles

I don't think they will change this. If you don't think they learned their lesson with Narai, i have some moon property to sell you.

Members
65 posts

Yeah so Look how many battles you have if you haven't learned how to be good by now....

The Average person doesn't do near that,and jerks like you posting OH look its easy ruimned ops for most of us.

Brag much get a life,quit ruining the game for average people with jobs.

• Cool 4

[TBW]
Members
8,878 posts
15,817 battles
15 minutes ago, Hawker_67 said:

,and jerks like you

Very mature, you are.

I have been at the same job for 3 years working 7 days a week and 24 hours a day and I don't get paid to do it. That's right, I care take for my 99 year old Grand Mother. Your right i guess I am just a jerk.

OH look its easy ruimned ops for most of us.

Some how I can't feel bad for you. You should speak for yourself and not others. Your mother didn't teach you manners did she? That or you just are so hyped on yourself that you wouldn't listen.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[B-Z]
Members
1,676 posts
16,570 battles
6 hours ago, b101uk said:

Mikhail Kutuzov seams to have a hidden credit bonus, even when equipped with a camouflage that offers no credit bonus or reduction of post battle service cost, as even a mediocre game in Mikhail Kutuzov yields good credits.

It's almost as though its.....a premium.

• Funny 2

[P-V-E]
Members
1,366 posts
Just now, NotoriousRNG said:

It's almost as though its.....a premium.

some premium consistently make more cash for the same work done than other premiums of the same tier/type, even when the premium camouflage is replaced with a camouflage that offers no credit bonus or reduction of post battle service cost.

Mikhail Kutuzov is one of them.

Members
402 posts
3,961 battles

I am really enjoying this Operation, a lot. This has given me the opportunity to grind through all my T8 Cruisers that are allowed to be played. I refuse to play them in Co-op because of the game mechanics 'tweaking" WG did to Co-op. I rarely play Random because of the caustic player base. It's actually Scenarios/ OP's that have kept me playing WoW's.

But let's be honest, I have the Kutuzov, and it does flat out WRECK in Cherry Blossom. Using my 19 pt. cmdr with DE and IFHE, she's straight up nasty! Plus the main battery range cannot be touched without the use of consumables by all the other ships.

I don't believe that WG should even touch "tweaking" Cherry Blossom. DEFEATS still happen, trust me. All these players with Radar and Hydro are to scared to use them at the start, and still refuse to sail to E10, pop radar to spot and kill the @ Myoko's resulting in knowing that for the rest of the battle that 4 stars is now the highest the team will earn if all other objectives are met.

DEFEATS happen when players for foolish reasons still engage the ships instead of focusing the AeroDromes, that SURPRISE, once you have destroyed both, the OP ends with a win. Failing to destroy both because the players sail away from the objecties and only destroy one means it's a DEFEAT. I have had teams where players have died engaging the very first group of 4 DD's!

And some of the battle results posted manipulate the Win of the Day Bonus, players that have signals of the major bonuses/ camo, etc. If people posted results running a Type 5 camo, and none of the economic signals, the tune would be completely different. I'm guilty of posting the same battle results in your other thread, Sovereign.

If you believe that WG needs to touch this OP with bat, I counter with nothing more than a Toothpick at most. Cheers!

• Cool 2

[TBW]
Members
8,878 posts
15,817 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Mickey K is an excellent money maker.  Not Trump Wagon, but next best thing.

I never realized how good she is, why haven't I been playing her more for much needed credits.

3 hours ago, ARandomClaymore said:

I am really enjoying this Operation, a lot. This has given me the opportunity to grind through all my T8 Cruisers that are allowed to be played. I refuse to play them in Co-op because of the game mechanics 'tweaking" WG did to Co-op. I rarely play Random because of the caustic player base. It's actually Scenarios/ OP's that have kept me playing WoW's.

But let's be honest, I have the Kutuzov, and it does flat out WRECK in Cherry Blossom. Using my 19 pt. cmdr with DE and IFHE, she's straight up nasty! Plus the main battery range cannot be touched without the use of consumables by all the other ships.

I don't believe that WG should even touch "tweaking" Cherry Blossom. DEFEATS still happen, trust me. All these players with Radar and Hydro are to scared to use them at the start, and still refuse to sail to E10, pop radar to spot and kill the @ Myoko's resulting in knowing that for the rest of the battle that 4 stars is now the highest the team will earn if all other objectives are met.

DEFEATS happen when players for foolish reasons still engage the ships instead of focusing the AeroDromes, that SURPRISE, once you have destroyed both, the OP ends with a win. Failing to destroy both because the players sail away from the objecties and only destroy one means it's a DEFEAT. I have had teams where players have died engaging the very first group of 4 DD's!

And some of the battle results posted manipulate the Win of the Day Bonus, players that have signals of the major bonuses/ camo, etc. If people posted results running a Type 5 camo, and none of the economic signals, the tune would be completely different. I'm guilty of posting the same battle results in your other thread, Sovereign.

If you believe that WG needs to touch this OP with bat, I counter with nothing more than a Toothpick at most. Cheers!

Thank you for posting this. I must have been having a really good run those first 15 battles. I div'ed up with 5 of my clan after playing those 15 random  mm scenarios and let me tell you, the random mm is OP, at least it is when you run with my clan. What can I say though they are all friends. I, like you, love the scenarios, and try to break my personal records on them. When I saw how much the Kutuzov was making it made me think of Narai, another really fun scenario, unfortunately it got the really really big nerf bat and is no more. I just didn't want WG to take this one out of the line up or to make it too hard to be fun, like WG has done in the past. I was also trying to be a bit funny at the same time. I guess some people didn't get my humor. I also expected more of the "I love the 3 tier MM system" people to say it was way too easy, but it seems that although they can easily erase tier 10 ships with tier 8 ships they apparently aren't having the luck I've had in this Operation. I don't want them to nerf the operation, I was just afraid that they would and didn't want them to ruin it by going overboard the way they tend to do.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
402 posts
3,961 battles
8 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I never realized how good she is, why haven't I been playing her more for much needed credits.

Thank you for posting this. I must have been having a really good run those first 15 battles. I div'ed up with 5 of my clan after playing those 15 random  mm scenarios and let me tell you, the random mm is OP, at least it is when you run with my clan. What can I say though they are all friends. I, like you, love the scenarios, and try to break my personal records on them. When I saw how much the Kutuzov was making it made me think of Narai, another really fun scenario, unfortunately it got the really really big nerf bat and is no more. I just didn't want WG to take this one out of the line up or to make it too hard to be fun, like WG has done in the past. I was also trying to be a bit funny at the same time. I guess some people didn't get my humor. I also expected more of the "I love the 3 tier MM system" people to say it was way too easy, but it seems that although they can easily erase tier 10 ships with tier 8 ships they apparently aren't having the luck I've had in this Operation. I don't want them to nerf the operation, I was just afraid that they would and didn't want them to ruin it by going overboard the way they tend to do.

If I managed to misread what you initially posted, I apologize. I play all of my Scenario/ OPs battles with 6 other Random players. I have a hard time getting people in my clan to play it after they have 5-Star'd any of them. So, I have experienced my fair share of "should be" wins, turned into losses at times seem to defy all odds...lol.

Like you even after I complete it, I go back to see how I can not only better my individual play, but also team play, personal skill, and to help others how haven't 5-Star'd it. I've even tailored ship Cmdrs specifically for OPs while slowly getting them to 19 pts. 

I suppose time will tell if WG reworks Cherry Blossom. I miss Narai, but we can agree that the Atlanta was beast mode in that particular Operation. Almost like it was custom made for it!  I loved being able to get the Scharnhorst out in Narai. It is my hope that Narai makes a return one and gets back in the weekly rotation. Cheers! 

[YORHA]
Members
4,537 posts
8,704 battles
20 hours ago, Hawker_67 said:

Yeah so Look how many battles you have if you haven't learned how to be good by now....

The Average person doesn't do near that,and jerks like you posting OH look its easy ruimned ops for most of us.

Instead of complaining Read the first post

Follow it to the letter.

5xtU15r.jpg

First time out.

Well done BunnyHugger

Edited by JCC45