Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

jean bart supertest time,fast?

6 comments in this topic

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,278 posts
6,099 battles

so everyone knows(i think) that jean bart is coming to world of warships,she is already in supertest i think.

but since she is basically the sister of richelieu,the hull is already in game too,does that lower the time she stay in supertest?the hull is already "proven".

i'm asking this because haida might be coming and she was announced a month ago or even less,WG used 2 hulls of cossack,one of them turned out to be haida.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,246 posts
13,032 battles
6 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

so everyone knows(i think) that jean bart is coming to world of warships,she is already in supertest i think.

but since she is basically the sister of richelieu,the hull is already in game too,does that lower the time she stay in supertest?the hull is already "proven".

i'm asking this because haida might be coming and she was announced a month ago or even less,WG used 2 hulls of cossack,one of them turned out to be haida.

Being a clone can be a pro or a con.

Makarov for instance as clone-Nurnburg seemed to take no time at all.

Massachusetts though took a while as initially it was deemed too similar to Alabama and needed changing.

I suspect JB, with the starting point of fewer repairs and less secondary range in exchange for strong AA and that consumable will be ok. The potential pitfalls are that the AA may be so broken it's not suitable to include, or that the reload consumable is intrinsically broken as it blaps cruisers on the turn-away too easily.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,278 posts
6,099 battles
1 minute ago, mofton said:

Being a clone can be a pro or a con.

Makarov for instance as clone-Nurnburg seemed to take no time at all.

Massachusetts though took a while as initially it was deemed too similar to Alabama and needed changing.

I suspect JB, with the starting point of fewer repairs and less secondary range in exchange for strong AA and that consumable will be ok. The potential pitfalls are that the AA may be so broken it's not suitable to include, or that the reload consumable is intrinsically broken as it blaps cruisers on the turn-away too easily.

they could remove the main reload booster and leave the AA,both things can't stay together unless they nerf the reload booster somehow.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,717 posts
14,063 battles

YAY!!!!!:fish_cute_2:

time to grab some pirate gear!!!:cap_look:

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,815 posts
4,346 battles

Jean Bart really should have been an FXP T9. I don't get WG's insistence as of late that certain ships be forcefully downtiered just because of planned or existing sister ships, then force nerfing those that need to be downtiered rather than send them back up a tier.

For Jean Bart at T9, buff the secondary ranges to match Republique, buff the main gun reload to 25s OR buff the accuracy, and leave the rest of the consumables like normal as on Alsace. That way, she can be a secondary and AA monster, but still have some of the lowest main gun DPM of other T9s (if left at 30s but accuracy was buffed), and be lacking in some pen performance due to autobounce mechanics against 15" guns. Then just buff her TDS (she did get enlarged bulges to maintain her draft).

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,695 posts
3 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

I can’t wait for her to come out....

... so I can crush her with my Massachusetts!!

Sign in to follow this