You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LishaoTao

I have been blocked

25 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
608 battles

I would like to know how do you get unblocked. accidents happen during battles, I did not intentionally aiming at my team mate. would my account be unblocked?

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,801 battles
7 minutes ago, LishaoTao said:

I would like to know how do you get unblocked. accidents happen during battles, I did not intentionally aiming at my team mate. would my account be unblocked?

Huh, if a player blocked out or blacklisted you thats like saying you dont want a random peraon issuing a restraining order against you. You dont get you account banned for shooting people if thats what your saying

edit are you talking about your TK penalty?

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,494 posts
16,289 battles
1 minute ago, LishaoTao said:

I was banned from all games except co op games....I would like to know how to get my account unblocked

Read the instructions on the screen.

Basically, play enough coop games without doing teamdamage and you'll have worked off your penalty.

And be more damn careful from now on.

[_CIA_]
[_CIA_]
Members
366 posts
4,246 battles

If you hit a team mate more than once in games the penalty can be staying pink and not allowed to play anything but co-op for 8 games. Just do what they want and you will be fine. OH, STOP SCREWING UP. I'VE BEEN THERE....LOL

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,801 battles

I was banned from all games except co op games....I would like to know how to get my account unblocked

Thats because you are dealing to much damage to friendly ships.

my advice dont shoot friendlys anymore. Dont even take the shot if they are near you.

you are able to remove the TEAMKILLING penalty by playing games in coop. It varies on how much damage you keep doing to friendly ships. But should be 5-40 games. 5ish is if this is your first offense but if you keep getting that status.... your gonna be in coop for awhile. This is an effort from WG to try and remove trolls at the higher tiers whom purposely torpedo other boats or whom dont pay attention

[A-D-F]
Members
1,182 posts
5,664 battles
2 minutes ago, LishaoTao said:

If you violated the anti-abuse system, even if it was through non-intentional actions, it depends on what level of warning or penalty you got.

First pink warning is 2 games and you can work that off in any game mode.

If you did enough to get an orange penalty, which it sounds like if you can only play Co-Op, first orange penalty is usually around 10 games. After 10 games, you should be free to play any game mode again. You should have gotten a notification that told you how many games.

How the new Anti-Abuse System works in WoWs -  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/anti-abuse-system/

From the WoWs Wiki:

"In version 0.7.4, WG's new anti-abuse system is supposed to counter unsportsmanlike conduct and unfair play to a whole new level. From now on, players acting disrespectfully toward teammates by attacking them, being inactive in battle, or fleeing a battle will get a foul conduct warning first and will be banned from certain types of battles (except Co-op and Clan Battles) in case of repeated violations.

The status of a player's account will be indicated by the color of their nickname:

WHITE color meaning lack of violations.

PINK color meaning the player has received a warning.

ORANGE color meaning the player is under penalty and is restricted from entry to certain types of battles.

Any penalty will be "served" in Co-op Battles, where each battle played without violations is one step on the way back to the "white" status. The exact penalty will depend on the number of violations and the frequency of their recurrence. Repeat offenders will "go pink" faster and face an ever increasing penalty for repeated acts of unsportsmanlike conduct. This significantly reduces the chance for all players to be matched in a battle with a "hardcore" offender."

[5D]
Members
3,045 posts
19,483 battles

That's an awful lot of accidents to go orange. Accidents happen but you seem to be the reckless type.

Members
8 posts
608 battles

1sneakyDevil if you have nothing positive to say shut up.....how can it be reckless when i check no one is near the enemy but from the time i release my tops people show up. is it my fault....people hit me left right and center and they don't get faulted but I do...seriously

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,801 battles

1sneakyDevil if you have nothing positive to say shut up.....how can it be reckless when i check no one is near the enemy but from the time i release my tops people show up. is it my fault....people hit me left right and center and they don't get faulted but I do...seriously

Because you do it constantly. Also yes it is your fault. The job of a torpedo dd, cl, ca, bb ir even carrier is to 100% make sure everyone in front of your ship is aware you are launching torpedos. Oterwise you get this

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
608 battles

1sneakydevil if you cannot be positive to someone or help someone stay out the conversation. it is people like you who discourage individuals. first thing that comes from people like you are negative comments. save them for someone else. 

Members
8 posts
608 battles

Jessie, i get you but it cannot be my fault if it was me and the enemy....no one of the players say that they launching so i have to be constantly avoiding corps and i have been hit numerous times....if it is the enemy and i why should i warn someone who is no where near us about corps but then they decide to show up....if i am to warn others they should have enough respect to do the same not blow me up too but i get penalized for it....this is sickening....

• Boring 1

[A-D-F]
Members
1,182 posts
5,664 battles
Just now, LishaoTao said:

Just now, LishaoTao said:

daVinci thanks for the info. 

No problem and you are welcome. For new players, learning how to torpedo takes some getting used to, especially to do so without putting teammates in danger. I've accidentally hit teammates when I was first learning to play, too, and you will find a lot of WoWs players who have played long enough, have accidentally hit or TK'd a friendly. 

Even though you are frustrated with getting a warning/penalty, just remember that WG's anti-abuse system is automated and "no-fault," which means it does not differentiate between intentional and non-intentional acts. There is no appeal process than other sending in a support ticket, and you will probably just get a generic response back from WG about how the automated anti-abuse system works.

Good luck and just be as careful as you can.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
54 minutes ago, LishaoTao said:

You were probably being a jerk to the person in the game.  You probably wont get unblocked.  Maybe try being nicer in chat.  And the forums is not the place to discuss this sort of thing.

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,801 battles
10 minutes ago, LishaoTao said:

Jessie, i get you but it cannot be my fault if it was me and the enemy....no one of the players say that they launching so i have to be constantly avoiding corps and i have been hit numerous times....if it is the enemy and i why should i warn someone who is no where near us about corps but then they decide to show up....if i am to warn others they should have enough respect to do the same not blow me up too but i get penalized for it....this is sickening....

Because it is very easy not to see someone. Also especially when you go up the tiers ships will want to get nearly within ramming distance of the enemy ship. And most of the ships that do this rely that the friendly botes wont drop torps towards people brawling. 

Also just because someone speeds and does 200km/h on the 403 highway means that you are allowed to do it to right? I guess that makes sense sure

Edited by JessieTheKitty

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,760 posts
10,147 battles

TKing with consequences... sorry mate, gotta suck it up and do your time in co-op purgatory; after pre-set number of co-op battles the restriction will be automatically removed. It's not something you can petition, because you 'did' something repeatedly to get the Random Battle ban.

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
3,045 posts
19,483 battles

Lishao you have less than 100 games and are orange already. Reckless is the accurate term for the team damage you are doing. It's not negative it's the facts.

Instead of being so defensive you should be asking questions on how you can avoid it but you want to whine not learn.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
7,202 posts
16,467 battles

Learning how to torp is one thing, being reckless in your learning and then blaming others for your error, is, a severe error in character with a hint of lack of apathy. Now in the forums we can't cure your mental ill, BUT we can surely help in helping you understand the penalties of your mental misgivings. Now,Its up to you IF you want to change or not but I wish you well.

[LOU1]
Members
4,029 posts
11,097 battles

If you search team killing on the forums you will notice that the basic rule/reply is to not fire your ordinance in a direction that a teammate could get hit by it.  Hence, the comments about your responsibility for the apparently high number of pinks (required to go orange).  For instance I have been pink five or six times.  Three of those were in the first 100 battles, or so.  As you move up the tiers, the ships will tend to get faster and more maneuverable.  You will also have team mates that like to set up a firing run that might involve a quick turn back on the enemy.  ap awareness is a skill, and therefore takes time to learn.  You will get it, I'm sure.

"Fair winds and following sea..."

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,549 posts
12,986 battles

You became orange for whatever reason. Play co-op, don't cause team damage and a few matches, eight was what I got in my inactivity test on the PT,you will be cleared. Team damage works in a similar manner.

[USMC_]
Members
2 posts
9,717 battles

I was in a random battle with a fellow clan member who was on the opposite team. We both decided that we would only attack each other with secondaries (not main guns) while fully engaging our respective enemy team. A single player from my team became inflamed by repeatedly disclosing my location to enemy team. I said nothing of this to this player or any player for that matter. Sometime later, this player went out of his way to harass me and started firing multiple salvo's at me, I do not know this players name but he was in a Colorado. After firing many shots at me, I finally returned some limited fire at him. After I killed my fellow clan member, I did write in the chat "dude, next time mind your own business, colorado". My ban States that it was for "insults and provocations." I did not provoke this player nor did I insult him. I did not violate the rules by wanting to engage a friend in secondaries only. This player who obviously reported this to wargaming was the provocateur by firing multiple salvo's at me when I said or did nothing to him to justify his actions. Yes, out of frustration of being fired upon multiple times by a teammate I fired back, but I never insulted him and I encourage you to check the records as they will show you the truth.
on a side note, I just spent 14000 duubloon in a effort to get the Puerto Rico and this ban will seriously harm me and keep this ship out of reach for something I am not guilty of. If war gaming is insistent on the ban then can I get a refund or at least serve the ban after the Puerto Rico event? I also would like to know if the real provocateur was suspended as well, He provoked me!!!! and I'm getting in trouble? So is it now against the rules for have fun with friends on warships? Man I was really contemplating spending more money but now I don't know. Seriously uncool.

• Funny 1

Members
85 posts
7,514 battles

See, here's the problem: that random with your clanmate isn't your personal battlefield, there's 22 other players. 

If you wanted to have that kind of a battle you two should have set up a training room to do that. Instead you interfered with 22 other players' games.