You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
7_3_PowerStroke

I'm pleased...

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,760 posts
10,147 battles

@7_3_PowerStroke Well done! You may also want to try slotting a 19 point full IFHE Secondary build captain into Scharnhorst; pretty sure you'll love it. Have to adjust your Modules though. When you do you'll get results like this:

5b38171d4a41e_ScharnhorstFaultLineshot-17_10.22_07_59.34-0501.thumb.jpg.2595b0e0d855f35bdce1c0dcf66c418c.jpg

I just use my GK captain; because of German BB dispersion, imo you waste points on trying to have any type of accuracy build on Scharnhorst, but with full secondary you are even more dangerous up close and scare the @#$@ out of anything within 8km instead of only 6km :cap_rambo:

Scharnhorst is OP 3v1 BB Fight 01.png

Edited by KSN
Sorry wrong picture

[SPTR]
Members
2,297 posts
1,697 battles

@KSN, I dont have a 19pt captain yet... But I will to for Manual secondaries at least and maybe IFHE if I can spare the points

[SPTR]
Members
2,297 posts
1,697 battles
Just now, Hatework said:

No Kraken.  OP is a slacker.

I was close The DD had almost no HP left-German dispersion!

• Cool 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
52 minutes ago, 7_3_PowerStroke said:

@KSN, I dont have a 19pt captain yet... But I will to for Manual secondaries at least and maybe IFHE if I can spare the points

Why do you need IFHE on German BBs?  you already have the 1/4th penetration value baked in.

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
1 minute ago, 7_3_PowerStroke said:

I was close The DD had almost no HP left-German dispersion!

I forgot the /sarcasm.  Good Game Sir.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,760 posts
10,147 battles
3 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Why do you need IFHE on German BBs?  you already have the 1/4th penetration value baked in.

@Hatework One reasons I do this is for Mid to max range HE shell from main battery. Second is because again GK captain, but none the less you get penetration you wouldn't normally get and shred through superstructure like its warm butter. I've found it very useful tbh.

• Cool 1