Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DrewTenma

Kurfursts armor is broken

9 comments in this topic

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles

Hey WG, you guys BROKE the Kurfurst's armor. ATM the ship has a issue where it melts to HE fire and can't bounce AP correctly. I was in a brawl fight with a Montana at 8km, properly angled and it was over penning my bow and citting me from the front. In another match, the new T10 American light cruiser was doing 10k HE damage a salvo to me at 15km. This ship used to be fun to play and now it just melts when someone glances its way. Won't you guys please take the time to fix existing problems BEFORE you release new stuff? 

• Funny 1

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

Montana can't pen a correctly angled GK's bow. The issue won't get fixed because it doesn't exist, it's working as intended. 

• Cool 2

[NO]
Members
369 posts
14,548 battles

U won’t take citidal damage often but u will take penn damage easily. The Monty was not overpenning your bow, he was shooting ur super structure for penn damage. 

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 hour ago, DrewTenma said:

Hey WG, you guys BROKE the Kurfurst's armor. ATM the ship has a issue where it melts to HE fire and can't bounce AP correctly. I was in a brawl fight with a Montana at 8km, properly angled and it was over penning my bow and citting me from the front. In another match, the new T10 American light cruiser was doing 10k HE damage a salvo to me at 15km. This ship used to be fun to play and now it just melts when someone glances its way. Won't you guys please take the time to fix existing problems BEFORE you release new stuff? 

Someone doesn't know how to Kurfurst lol.  Its not broken.

[INTEL]
Members
11,507 posts
32,185 battles

DrewTenma with another excellent trollpost.

Up next: WG, Hakuryu doesnt have enough planes!

[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
3,338 posts
5,275 battles
2 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Montana can't pen a correctly angled GK's bow. The issue won't get fixed because it doesn't exist, it's working as intended. 

this or he gave the cheek and went through the bulkhead.

[STA_]
Members
309 posts
2,298 battles

Melts to HE fire? Thick CA immune decks are mitigated by the huge superstructure and Hindenburg. 

Edited by admiral_noone

Sign in to follow this