You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

"No Stalingrad for you Daddy..."

20 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,577 posts
3,720 battles

My oldest must have been looking over my shoulder while I was watching @NoZoupForYou 's Stalingrad video...I do remember muttering to myself about needing an "Stupid OP Russian thing" in my life when I hear: 

"Daddy you can't have a Russian ship that is OP." 

Me taken aback: "Why not" 

"Because you will sail it around blasting your ship friends with it, and talk to yourself in that terrible Colossus voice you do. Its really annoying!" 

(She knows Colossus from the X-men cartoons..not Deadpool, but knows that he tries to help Deadpool not be such a "potty mouth" and be a mentor to the younger X-men.) 

*The old man drops into his Colossus voice*

"Little girl, first of all my voices are great, and not annoying. Second, I need the Stalinator to vanquish my foes for the glory of Mother Russia! Third, have you had breakfast? It is the most important meal of the day." 

"See? Your doing it!"

"Do not worry little mutant, such things as the Stalinator are un likely to end up in my port. Such is life, but we must do..."

*Interrupts* Why can't we have an X box and play Mario cart like a normal family?!?" You are so weird!" *stomps off*

"Not having an X-box builds character little girl, when I was a young X-man..."

*Pre-teen dismissing noise comes from other room...*  :Smile_teethhappy:

Just wait till she goes on her first date, LOL! 

• Cool 7
  • Funny 13
  • Boring 1

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,736 battles
9 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

My oldest must have been looking over my shoulder while I was watching @NoZoupForYou 's Stalingrad video...I do remember muttering to myself about needing an "Stupid OP Russian thing" in my life when I hear: 

"Because you will sail it around blasting your ship friends with it, and talk to yourself in that terrible Colossus voice you do. Its really annoying!" 

(She knows Colossus from the X-men cartoons..not Deadpool, but knows that he tries to help Deadpool not be such a "potty mouth" and be a mentor to the younger X-men.) 

"Little girl, first of all my voices are great, and not annoying. Second, I need the Stalinator to vanquish my foes for the glory of Mother Russia! Third, have you had breakfast? It is the most important meal of the day." 

"See? Your doing it!"

"Do not worry little mutant, such things as the Stalinator are un likely to end up in my port. Such is life, but we must do..."

*Interrupts* Why can't we have an X box and play Mario cart like a normal family?!?" You are so weird!" *stomps off*

lol, such a [edited] to just annoy your daughter like that xD

Edited by JessieTheKitty
  • Cool 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,278 posts
6,099 battles

ugh dad you are embarassing me in front of all my friends.

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,194 posts
10,670 battles
4 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

"See? Your doing it!"

Lol!

Who needs Stalingrad when you can rodeo Moskva with her 50mm plating in this day and age? I think i tanked 3mill damage from not (1) but (2) yamatos until an Atago got my flat side and citadel and torped me to death.

Thinking about it, Stalingrad is simply a Moskva with 32mm instead of 50mm plating areas and 305mm guns.

Moskva, is the economy version of Stalingrad.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
18,960 posts
11,570 battles
18 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

"See? Your doing it!"

:Smile_teethhappy:

8 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

ugh dad you are embarassing me in front of all my friends.

:Smile_teethhappy:

[KWF]
Members
3,738 posts
5,388 battles
48 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

:Smile_ohmy:  TK confirmed ?

In all seriousness though thanks for making me laugh. :cap_like:

• Funny 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,577 posts
3,720 battles
4 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

:Smile_ohmy:  TK confirmed ?

In all seriousness though thanks for making me laugh. :cap_like:

Red or Green, you are all my fellow "People who know boring facts about ships." :Smile_teethhappy:  She has played the game a few times in co op, but she would rather build stuff in Minecraft. 

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,736 battles
17 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Red or Green, you are all my fellow "People who know boring facts about ships." :Smile_teethhappy:  She has played the game a few times in co op, but she would rather build stuff in Minecraft. 

Who wouldnt lmbo. Minecraft was the S*** when i was 11-16 lol. Vanilla client was kinda meh but the amount of amazing mods that made the game really alive was amazing

[PHASE]
Members
5,471 posts
18,039 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

"See? Your doing it!"

See the source image

• Funny 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,577 posts
3,720 battles
3 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Who wouldnt lmbo. Minecraft was the S*** when i was 11-16 lol. Vanilla client was kinda meh but the amount of amazing mods that made the game really alive was amazing

Yeah, she has her own Youtube people she watches...  "Daddy! Stop hogging the computer! MOM!!! He's watching that guy from the EU that cusses!!!" 

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,736 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Yeah, she has her own Yotube people she watches...  "Daddy! Stop hogging the computer! MOM!!! He's watching that guy from the EU that cusses!!!" 

Lol just wait a few more years.....then youll have a real trouble maker lmbo.

im pretty sure i was the same way... just in a slightly different sense

[BBICT]
Members
3,577 posts
3,720 battles
Just now, JessieTheKitty said:

Lol just wait a few more years.....then youll have a real trouble maker lmbo.

im pretty sure i was the same way... just in a slightly different sense

Oh boy don't I know it... She was just starting to speak in sentences when I hear from the back seat of the car: "Daddy, your a pain in the butt." 

She is already getting noticed by boys... *cleans shotgun* 

[NNC]
Members
2,103 posts
12,736 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Oh boy don't I know it... She was just starting to speak in sentences when I hear from the back seat of the car: "Daddy, your a pain in the butt." 

She is already getting noticed by boys... *cleans shotgun* 

Ahhhhh yup... kids...

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Stalingrad is just a ship.  It dies just like any other ship.  The bigger the ship the harder the fall.  Stanlingrad big freagin deal.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,290 posts
6,506 battles

Great post old man! My kids used to sit by me as I played Q3 CTF and help out. Later, as teenager's they'd come in with their friends and shake their heads about Dad and his old fashioned games and how the PS3 was over my head... :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
5,308 posts
16,183 battles

Am I the only one wondering how you play MarioKart on a X-Box? 

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,696 posts
7,370 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

eo2FsXp.jpg