You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JochenHeiden

Did they do something to base XP in 0.7.6?

6 comments in this topic

[KSC]
Members
866 posts
8,847 battles

Am I dreaming or did they do something to reduce the amount of base XP per round?  I was playing part 17 of the Indy marathon and I STRUGGLED to get 1750 base XP even in wins.  Example, I played a Z-52 round and had a great round, a win, did 130k damage, and barely squeeked out 1500 base XP.  Prior to this patch, the round I had would have EASILY cleared 2000.  Anyone else noticing this or am I just playing like crap right now?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,648 posts
13,013 battles

I don't know about that. While I haven't gotten a win and earn 1750 match I have been getting lots of matches with base experience that in the past would have been top five if not top three yet I am in 7, 8, and even 9th place.

Members
2,201 posts
5,007 battles

I've also noticed the same. It's odd, to say the least. Matches where I should comfortably be in the Top 3, but I'm not. For example, last night on Land of Fire in the Helena I did 128k damage, 2 kills, 2100 base EXP, the Hipper that I had no idea what he was doing somehow ended up with 2500. Usually when I get a first-class achievement, which isn't common at all, I top the scoreboard.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[K0]
Members
1,745 posts
7,349 battles

I got like 1785 in the Eugen last night and I don't remember doing particularly well in that match, maybe 80k damage and a capture assist. If they changed something, it wasn't solely a nerf.

[VW]
Members
3,374 posts
16,766 battles

I got mm dumping me in 8v8 rounds. Also beenhaving a rough go at the mission, but could be he weekend effect