You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rilak

20000 players needed ! tonight ! tips !

23 comments in this topic

[AHOY_]
Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles

ok  most of us have at least 2 PCs in the house i have 3 myself.

making the wife log on to boats and my kid :)  even for just a couple of games. what time is the main effort going to take place !  

we need 20000 !

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
23,384 posts
23,974 battles
13 minutes ago, Rilak said:

ok  most of us have at least 2 PCs in the house i have 3 myself.

making the wife log on to boats and my kid :)  even for just a couple of games. what time is the main effort going to take place !  

we need 20000 !

Just log them on and leave them logged in for a good length of time.  If there are a lot of people only logging on for a half hour, you could have lots of people but not enough on at the same time.  Leave them logged in for 3-4 hours, then maybe there's a decent chance to reach that 20k.

[AHOY_]
Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Just log them on and leave them logged in for a good length of time.  If there are a lot of people only logging on for a half hour, you could have lots of people but not enough on at the same time.  Leave them logged in for 3-4 hours, then maybe there's a decent chance to reach that 20k.

yeah  good plan !

[PNP]
Members
429 posts
3,774 battles

Tell them to log in prime time. If you tell them to log in too early, they might get burnt out and leave the server before the real push starts. 

But it doesn't matter if they intend to play all day :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,380 posts
4,100 battles

My tip is to not log on at all for 2-3 months.

Instead of a supercontainer with likely a useless mod, you may get a Guilio, De Grasse, 175k free xp, 50k+ credits, etc like my wife did.

Better rewards for avoiding the game.

• Angry 1

[DOG]
Members
775 posts
9,345 battles

Do they just need to be logged on?  Or are they only counting people actively playing games?

[RKLES]
Members
11,005 posts
12,551 battles
2 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

Instead of a supercontainer with likely a useless mod, you may get a Guilio, De Grasse, 175k free xp, 50k+ credits, etc like my wife did.

Actually no garrentee of that since some have been off for a year and gotten noth Nothing.

Members
1,380 posts
4,100 battles

Actually no garrentee of that since some have been off for a year and gotten noth Nothing.

...though I'd argue the odds are better than getting something "super" in a container

Edited by evilleMonkeigh

[YORHA]
Members
4,535 posts
8,693 battles

Those who think just logging in is enough should read the following carefully...

"During the All Hands period, just log in and play like normal. Get your friends to join too! The more simultaneous players we get at any given time during the All Hands period, the bigger the prizes all those players get. "

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
14 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

"Pro Tip: Your highest chance of success will be during peak times, around 16:30 PT (19:30 ET) – 20:30 PT (23:30 ET)"

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/push-it-to-the-limit/

I've got some actual RL things to do so I'll do my part and long on when I get home around 8 EST. This falls right into when WG says we should be doing our most to make this happen.

I wanna play some more OP Kutuzov tonight, my stats can always use some padding.

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,572 battles
11 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

Haha, I got that too.  Most other companies reward spending and loyalty with increasing rewards and special products or offers.  WG is the only company I know that screws you over for spending money with them.

[USN50]
Members
72 posts
5,223 battles

now whats going on. it may be my age, but WG has so much going on at the same time all the time, i just play the game and dont pay attention to anything on the left side of the port screen

• Funny 1

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
18 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

So SAD but So TRUE

• Cool 2

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
14 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

"During the All Hands period, just log in and play like normal. Get your friends to join too! The more simultaneous players we get at any given time during the All Hands period, the bigger the prizes all those players get. "

That's a smidge ambiguous since some people will leave their account logged in between sessions so they don't erase their game history for that session... I don't want to read too far into it since on one hand it makes sense to have people in actually in battle interacting with the game on the other hand I can't access the premium shop and spend doubloons while I'm in battle. 

So... 

Edited by _ENO_

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,728 battles

All this for a super container? I pull 2-3 a week from tyl

[YORHA]
Members
4,535 posts
8,693 battles
Just now, _ENO_ said:

That's a smidge ambiguous since some people will leave their account logged in between sessions so they don't erase their game history for that session... I don't want to read too far into it since on one hand it makes sense to have people in actually playing the game on the other hand I can't access the premium shop and spend doubloons while I'm in battle. 

So... 

It's WG so always assume a communications lapse and always assume the worst.

• Funny 1

[YORHA]
Members
4,535 posts
8,693 battles
Just now, Komrade_Rylo said:

All this for a super container? I pull 2-3 a week from tyl

2d6mmk.jpg

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

To be honest I don't see this happening. 15k is the best it will get {my guess}

I will be on till 01:30 playing and doing in port stuff.

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
2 minutes ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

I pull 2-3 a week from tyl

Pure Amazeballs. 

So for the rest of us this will be a nice treat. Clearly you'll be on anyway so... ya. 

Edited by _ENO_