You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
littlejo1983

Looking for a casual/semi-competitve clan

11 comments in this topic

[-BSS-]
Members
214 posts
12,587 battles

Basically I'm looking to get into a clan that does clan wars and divisions but isn't overly demanding. The clan I'm in right now is just for the oil so I'm looking for a change. I have all of the USN t10 ships unlocked minus the new cl. Definitely open to becoming a better player. 

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,194 posts
17,763 battles

RKLES is for you. Send app in.

[90TH]
Members
130 posts
8,104 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/hcMyv4c

image.png.f6ac89db94db9dbaf89a78a2dc73108f.png

[U571]
[U571]
Members
68 posts
9,713 battles

Hello there fellow captain. I am MONKEYBOMBS1945 the Recruiter for The Borks of War. We are a fun and competitive group of Corgis who are out to conquer the 7 Seas. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to PM me. GL and Fair Seas o7. 

This is MONKEYBOMBS1945 coming to you from Corgi HQ.giphy.gif.ab294dd3eb3b88211129bf696d425fd9.gif

Edited by MONKEYBOMBS1945

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
20 hours ago, littlejo1983 said:

Basically I'm looking to get into a clan that does clan wars and divisions but isn't overly demanding. The clan I'm in right now is just for the oil so I'm looking for a change. I have all of the USN t10 ships unlocked minus the new cl. Definitely open to becoming a better player. 

If you're just in for oil and maybe a chance to dip into Clan Battles- I'm getting a small clan together for just that. Nothing to offer since you'd be coming in at the ground floor... just working on establishing some facilities in port and hoping to scrape together a CB team to go see what it's about. 

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,503 battles

NGA is Currently Recruiting both Social Players and, Competitive Players !

The NGA Gaming Family includes Social Players (NGA-S), Competitive Players (NGA-C) and a clan of a good mix of Social /Competitive Players (NGA-B).

Sam_A1.png

Visit our website @   https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com 

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header, fill it out completely and start enjoying your total gaming experience with a crew of like-minded, great people.

[TeamSpeak is NGA's Comms-Link]

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement