You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

All Hands on Deck!

34 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles

We currently have over 10k players online at the moment. We need to get busy and contact anyone we know and get them online so we can get past that 20k players online and get all those nice signal flags, camo, and the SC. ( granted the SC likely will just be Camo, module, or flags. But we can always hope that it could be Doubloons or a Premium ship.)

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
12,170 posts

I think we have a better chance of hitting it during the natural prime time this evening.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles

Actually I got online few minutes ago and the sever population has been steadily climbing even just in the past few minutes.

[VW]
Members
3,371 posts
16,709 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Actually I got online few minutes ago and the sever population has been steadily climbing even just in the past few minutes.

Down time. It will drop during Portugal Uruguay in an hour.

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles

If you guys insist on watching the soccer games you know you can probably log into port while you watch the soccer games. Then play WOWs matches in between segments of the Soccer games. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
4,555 posts
8,738 battles

Those who think just logging in is enough should read the following carefully...

"During the All Hands period, just log in and play like normal. Get your friends to join too! The more simultaneous players we get at any given time during the All Hands period, the bigger the prizes all those players get. "

[VW]
Members
3,371 posts
16,709 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

If you guys insist on watching the soccer games you know you can probably log into port while you watch the soccer games. Then play WOWs matches in between segments of the Soccer games. :Smile_Default:

One step ahead of you bud! Was at 11k before i leaft for second match! :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by monpetitloup

Members
1,292 posts
16,144 battles

Well it's 1500 Mountain time and there's 13,363 players logged on. I can see everyone getting some flags but with only a days notice it'll be hard to crack 20K.

[VW]
Members
3,371 posts
16,709 battles
3 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Image result for uruguay

See the source image

Exactly! France will have toadd bite protection to their uniforms for their match next round!

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
4,846 battles

Well, according to the (barely) advertised news article peak time for me is after midnight. I've been up since 5am and only have 2 beers left., so I might be asleep before then.

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles
1 minute ago, mulafasi said:

Well, according to the (barely) advertised news article peak time for me is after midnight. I've been up since 5am and only have 2 beers left., so I might be asleep before then.

Or just log in and let the port sounds lull you to sleep while you dream of waking up to flags, camo, and a Super Container...

[MIA-P]
Members
778 posts
4,286 battles
6 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

We currently have over 10k players online at the moment. We need to get busy and contact anyone we know and get them online so we can get past that 20k players online and get all those nice signal flags, camo, and the SC. ( granted the SC likely will just be Camo, module, or flags. But we can always hope that it could be Doubloons or a Premium ship.)

As of 7:02 PM Eastern, it is about 14922 players are on the server. The number is increasing pretty fast.

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles

Just a handful shy of 16,000 now. So at least we should get the Signsk flags in the very least. Now we just have to hope 4,000 more players show up as well.

[DENY]
Members
117 posts
7,574 battles

It did kick me off due to inactivity this afternoon after about 4 hours , saw 16.5k so we have the flags at least. 

[ADR]
Members
895 posts
7,381 battles

I just checked, been leaving wows running when I do other stuff and we are at 16,6xx and climbing. So we will get the flags for sure, 18k seems possible. Still not convinced we will hit 20k, hopefully we do. I tend to play in the afternoons(when I have the time to actually play), but evening is when most people play, so letting it run then to add my number in the evenings.

[RKLES]
Members
11,031 posts
12,551 battles

50 short of 18,000 right now, so looks like Signal flags and camo, now just need 2,050 for the Supercontainer.