You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Shoutout to a good team

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,276 posts
12,815 battles

Just had a battle where actual teamplay emerged. I pushed in my Musashi, people moved up when I politely asked them to, battleships positioning themselves to take fire off of me so I could recover health and resume my push, calling out targets, calling out what key enemies were doing, all good.

Special shoutout to our Iowa player, @Gunnersmate_USSMason who put himself in harms way and kept a few key enemies busy while I recovered health. I was sure to give him a plays well.

Finally, shoutout to the red team, for actually playing well and not making things easy for us.

MnRWEQw.jpg

Replay here.

• Cool 4

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,702 posts
9,112 battles

Naming and faming, I approve of this.

• Cool 1

[MIA-A]
Members
2,146 posts
6,833 battles

Hope you complimented folks ;)

I try to compliment people in game if I see any indication of teamwork.

[ANZ4C]
Members
127 posts
4,037 battles

That first volley on the broadside Atlanta, sometimes you feel there is a 0 missing on that damage number.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,276 posts
12,815 battles
6 minutes ago, BlindAF said:

That first volley on the broadside Atlanta, sometimes you feel there is a 0 missing on that damage number.

Yeah, well. It happens. My shells went high and overpen'd.

[SIDE]
Members
1,443 posts
47 minutes ago, Lert said:

Just had a battle where actual teamplay emerged. I pushed in my Musashi, people moved up when I politely asked them to, battleships positioning themselves to take fire off of me so I could recover health and resume my push, calling out targets, calling out what key enemies were doing, all good.

Special shoutout to our Iowa player, @Gunnersmate_USSMason who put himself in harms way and kept a few key enemies busy while I recovered health. I was sure to give him a plays well.

Finally, shoutout to the red team, for actually playing well and not making things easy for us.

MnRWEQw.jpg

Replay here.

Good post Lert. Thanks. You got lucky with the responsive team. 

[SIDE]
Members
1,443 posts
42 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

It is fantastic when it happens.

I wish every game went this way. Lol.

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,731 posts
2,617 battles

Well, this is rare. A post complmenting their team. Shows that there is some hope for having good teams.

[CUTE]
Members
168 posts
12,731 battles
45 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Hope you complimented folks ;)

I try to compliment people in game if I see any indication of teamwork.

It's little things that make all the difference.  A DD smoking up a BB/Friendly cruiser so they can disengage to heal/ farm damage from your spotting. Etc.  Things of this manner should be recognized and encouraged.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,465 posts
11,810 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

MnRWEQw.jpg

Replay here.

Wow that is a good match on both sides.