Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DannyS76

What Happened to my signals?

6 comments in this topic

[_CIA_]
Members
352 posts
2,065 battles

When I last played ships a couple weeks ago I had all the special signals. Now, After this latest update, I have none. Someone plz advise as to what happened. Did I miss something in the news?

[SYN]
Members
4,530 posts
11,433 battles

You didn't spend them?  They just disappeared after the update?

If so, I'd definitely submit a ticket.

[_CIA_]
Members
352 posts
2,065 battles

Silly me, I applied the fix all. I rebooted. I am good to go. Now, how did that effect WG? I must have missed something, so sorry.

• Cool 1

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
17 minutes ago, DannyS76 said:

When I last played ships a couple weeks ago I had all the special signals. Now, After this latest update, I have none. Someone plz advise as to what happened. Did I miss something in the news?

The same thing happened to me after the patch that made the economic flags purchasable with doubloons. I had about 600 50% captain XP and over 500 +300 Free XP flags. After the patch I had over 1000 +50% captains XP flags and zero +300% Free XP flags. I submitted a ticket and the response I got was hilarious.....do you have a screenshot of your flags. They will claim that they can not find any evidence of you ever having those flags in the first place and you are SOL without a screenshot. As if players screenshot their flag inventory after every game.

[_CIA_]
Members
352 posts
2,065 battles

Thankfully I didn't have to submit a ticket for this subject. I have received good service in the past on tickets and some bad service too. I do however understand that they can't take my word for it, but I also am not going to create mega print screen amounts either. Oh well, it's done. Thanks for input folks.

Sign in to follow this