Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Florendo19

Pan American Ships?

6 comments in this topic

[RNDM]
Members
97 posts
2,614 battles

So I just saw this on the Wiki but was unable to confirm anywhere else. Not entirely sure if some one was just joking or not but I found a new listing for a new Pan American (Argentinian) Cruiser, ARA Nueve de Julio. This could make some sense as Brazil, Argentina, and Chile all experienced a Naval Arms race commonly refereed to as the South American Dreadnought race. Most of these ships would probably be from Europe or The US but it still might be an interesting line and with precedent from the Pan Asian line it could happen.

[TAZ]
Members
391 posts

It's true, it is the USS Boise. Expecting it hopefully tomorrow along with HMCS Haida.

[HINON]
Members
8,838 posts
22 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

It's true, it is the USS Boise. Expecting it hopefully tomorrow along with HMCS Haida.

No review from lwm  on the nueve de Julio so I don't think she will drop tomorrow wg also doesn't like to release new premiums together to avoid cannibalizing sales.

Edited by RipNuN2

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,375 posts
7,962 battles
32 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

No review from lwm  on the nueve de Julio so I don't think she will drop tomorrow wg also doesn't like to release new premiums together to avoid cannibalizing sales.

This-

But either way, one step closer to my wish list item of USS Philadelphia either way.

[TAZ]
Members
391 posts
50 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You are correct, didn't think about that. At we still have 1 more week before 09 July; maybe we will see it next Friday

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles

They recently switched in a heal in place of radar.  I doubt the Boise will be dropping with this patch.

Sign in to follow this