You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

More premium ships tomorrow?

5 comments in this topic

Members
206 posts
4,253 battles

Anyone have any idea if more premium ships are going to be added in the shop tomorrow? There are a few that I might be interested in like Gascan and a few others. TIA

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Anyone have any idea if more premium ships are going to be added in the shop tomorrow? There are a few that I might be interested in like Gascan and a few others. TIA

Rumors about Massachusetts and Haida.

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles

I was under the impression that pretty much all but the recently released and the ships that were removed would be in the premium shop this month. They appear to have reworded it after the first week so who knows now.

Members
230 posts
498 battles
2 hours ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

I was under the impression that pretty much all but the recently released and the ships that were removed would be in the premium shop this month. They appear to have reworded it after the first week so who knows now.

They did.....This is WG's news release statement, before they changed it. No comment, no explanation.

"Soon, nearly all Premium ships, with some exceptions, will be available for purchase in the Premium Shop. On June 8, a squadron of 16 "Premiums" of different nations and tiers will appear on the Shop's shelves.

15 more ships will arrive in a week’s time. You can easily find the whole squadron in the "Ships" section of the Premium Shop."