Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

When you die at the 10min mark

7 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,011 posts
18,484 battles

Last night in a Div with @Belthorian he died at the 10Min mark in a cap tanking in the GK. Anyhow he was like that's it for the night and logged off as it looked like there was no way we were gonna win. Long story but our other div mate @Jebus_The_Third killed 6 reds I got the 7th to end the game in a win

It was an epic comeback Belthorian worthy of many LOLs. The Woostah should have its name changed to the 

Meemstah ;)

Edited by IronMike11B4O

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,260 posts
5,674 battles
18 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Last night in a Div with @Belthorian he died at the 10Min mark in a cap tanking in the GK. Anyhow he was like that's it for the night and logged off as it looked like there was no way we were gonna win. Long story but our other div mate @Jebus_The_Third killed 6 reds I got the 7th to end the game.

It was an epic comeback Belthorian worthy of many LOLs. The Woostah should have its name changed to the 

Meemstah ;)

lol no way that happened.

[KP]
Members
2,011 posts
18,484 battles
1 minute ago, Belthorian said:

lol no way that happened.

I will send you the screenshot tonight. Me and Jebus were both like ah damn where is Belthorian he's got to see this. We got all of them that took C and D. I radared around islands so Jebus could kill that Zao that was Kiting all battle he finally got brave.

Edited by IronMike11B4O

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,260 posts
5,674 battles
7 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I will send you the screenshot tonight. Me and Jebus were both like ah damn where is Belthorian he's got to see this. We got all of them that took C and D. I radared around islands so Jebus could kill that Zao that was Kiting all battle he finally got brave.

lol how did you avoid that full health Hindy?

[KP]
Members
2,011 posts
18,484 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

lol how did you avoid that full health Hindy?

Killed him with fire then Jebus sucked the rest of his health.

Sign in to follow this