Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

I am curious how many premium ships do you own?

125 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3,774 posts

 Many of us own premium ships I own them myself.  I get bored with the tech tree ships and always look for something new to play.   I know there are players out there that have hundreds of them.  I personally own 31 premium ships.

1. Missouri

2. Alabama

3. Tachibana

4. Tachibana Lima

5. Kamikaze

6. Shinome

7. Mutsu

8. Kii

9. Texas

10. Arizona

11.  Atlanta

12. Indianapolis

13. Okhotnik

14. Okt. Revolutsiya

15. Molotov

16. Lenningrad

17. Graf Spee

18.  Scharnhorst

19. Tirpitz

20. Gallant

21. Warspite

22. Belfast

23. Nelson

24. De Grasse

25. Dunkerque

26. Anshan

27. Huanghe

28. Guilio Cesare

29. Duca D'Acosta

30. Perth

31. Blyskawica

 

With that big long list.  I wonder what does your list of premium fancied ships look like?  I actually do not have a premium tier 8 destroyer as of yet.  Lots of tier 8 BB's no Destroyer.  Highest one I have is a 7.  So I'm wondering what are some of the better end tier 8 premium destroyers out there if their are any more other than Lo Yang and Kidd.    Anybody got any ideas?  Thanks.  For now I think it's time to go start fires.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
327
[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,129 posts
10,022 battles

I have 76. I am missing the ARP ships (out before I started playing), St Alabama, Iwaki A, Arkansas B, Flint, Black, Kamikaze R, Fujin, Graf Zeppelin, and Marblehead Lima. 

Edited by LancerUlysses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
81
[FARQD]
Members
305 posts
5,881 battles

42 ships with no ARP ships as I started playing only a year back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,083
[WOLF3]
Members
5,949 posts
2,203 battles

Five.  The four from the Steam Bundle insanity and Tachibana Lima, which seal-clubs with the masters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
216
[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
913 posts
17,949 battles

tachibana

Varyag

Vampire

Yubari

Ishizuchi

Nikolai

Kamikaze

Texas

Gremy

Okhotnik

Murmansk

Ok rev

Giulio Ceaser

Shinonome

Mutsu

Monaghan

Arizona

Molotov

Graf Spee

Gallant

Warspite

Aigle

De Grasse

Dunkerque

Anshan

Huanghe

Duca D Aosta

Perth

Dragon

Kaga

Sims

Atlanta

Indianapolis

Leningrad

Scharnhorst

Belfast

Nelson

Hood

Duke of York

Blyskawica

Ashashio

Atago

Kii

Kidd

Alabama

Kutuzov

Prince Eugene

Tirpitz

Gascogne

Loyang

Mushashi

Missouri

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
427
[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,576 posts
3,901 battles

So many that if I wasn't the kind of nerd who keeps a spreadsheet to keep track of his WoWs account, I wouldn't have been able to answer without logging in -

31, same as you OP.  Prolly a slightly different list, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
475 posts
5,642 battles

Varyag 

Ishizuchi ( and i have no idea why i have her. A gift from WG?  )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,033
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,148 posts
8,762 battles

45 counting the ARP ships. I figure I bought about half of them with the rest coming from missions and holiday crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,515
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,694 posts
3,459 battles

I own pretty much every non-Tier 3 and lower Premium except for the ones you have never been able to buy, and Graf Zepplin because I didn't know I could keep her and participate in the testing process during the initial calamity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,548
[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles

61 not counting arp ships. 

Please don't tell my wife

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,375 battles
28 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

 Many of us own premium ships I own them myself.  I get bored with the tech tree ships and always look for something new to play.   I know there are players out there that have hundreds of them.  I personally own 31 premium ships.

1. Missouri

2. Alabama

3. Tachibana

4. Tachibana Lima

5. Kamikaze

6. Shinome

7. Mutsu

8. Kii

9. Texas

10. Arizona

11.  Atlanta

12. Indianapolis

13. Okhotnik

14. Okt. Revolutsiya

15. Molotov

16. Lenningrad

17. Graf Spee

18.  Scharnhorst

19. Tirpitz

20. Gallant

21. Warspite

22. Belfast

23. Nelson

24. De Grasse

25. Dunkerque

26. Anshan

27. Huanghe

28. Guilio Cesare

29. Duca D'Acosta

30. Perth

31. Blyskawica

 

With that big long list.  I wonder what does your list of premium fancied ships look like?  I actually do not have a premium tier 8 destroyer as of yet.  Lots of tier 8 BB's no Destroyer.  Highest one I have is a 7.  So I'm wondering what are some of the better end tier 8 premium destroyers out there if their are any more other than Lo Yang and Kidd.    Anybody got any ideas?  Thanks.  For now I think it's time to go start fires.

I have all that have been released up to Dec. 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

61 not counting arp ships. 

Please don't tell my wife

Alright everybody tell his wife.  L M F A O:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
237
[WOLF2]
Members
1,105 posts
12,851 battles

Are we measuring ships here or something else?

Maybe I SHOULD be telling my wife :)

Hey Honey, look how long my list of ships is now - it's HUGE … wanna touch it :)

Edited by Commander_367
comedy
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,823
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have 16 all won in game or Contests and two I actually bought{ Scharnhorst and Dunkerhole }

I sold all those Clown Ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
186
[BNKR]
Members
411 posts
2,433 battles

I'm fairly new, but already have a problem, I think. 

Tachibana Lima

Diana

Varyag

Vampire

Ishizuchi

Texas

Okhotnik

Murmansk

Giulio Ceaser

Molotov

Graf Spee

Gallant

Warspite

De Grasse

Anshan

Hood

Kidd

Alabama

Tirpitz

Roma

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
228 posts
4,004 battles
Albany
Tachibana
Tachibana L
Mikasa
Aurora
Varyag
Campbeltown
Arkansas Beta
Iwaki Alpha
Yubari
Ishizuchi
Texas
Kamikaze
Gremyashchy
Okhotnik
Murmansk
Okt Revolutsiya
Giulio Cesare
Monaghan
Arizona
Mutsu
Molotov
Graf Spee
Gallant
Warspite
Aigle
De Grasse
Anshan
Huang He
Duca D'Aosta
Perth
Sims
Atlanta
Indianapolis
Leningrad
Scharnhorst
Hood
Nelson
Blyskawica
Kidd
Alabama
HSF Harekaze
Kii
Kutuzov
Prinz Eugen
Tirpitz
Lo Yang
Missouri
Musashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
176 posts

Tachibana Lima
Albany
Kong Albert
Campbeltown
Vampire
Yubari
Ishizuchi
Arkansas Beta
Fujin
ARP Hieli
Texas
Okhotnik
Gremyashchy
Murmansk
Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya
Giulio Cesare
Mutsu
Molotov
HSF Graf Spee
Gallant
Warspite
Aigle
De Grasse
Dunkerque
Anshan
Huanghe
Duca D'Aosta
Perth
Arp Ashigara
Arp Haguro
Arp Nachi
Sims
Atlanta
Leningrad
Nelson
Duke of York
Hood
Prinz Eugen
Tirpitz
Loyang
Missouri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
781
[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles

Probably be easier to list the ones I DON'T have at this point.  But let's see how good my memory is while I sit here at work.

Germany: Spee, Tirpitz, Emden, Konig Albert, Scharnhorst, Z-39
USA: Sims, Alabama, Arizona, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Kidd, Missouri, Saipan, Smith, Texas, Marblehead.

IJN:Tachibana, Tachinbana Lima, All the ARP ships, Kamikaze R, Atago, Asashio, Southern Dragon, Harekaze, Katori, Mikasa, Mutsu, Yubari

RN: Campbeltown, Belfast, Duke of York, Hood, Warspite

Russia: Murmansk, Diana, Kutuzov, Kronshatadt, Leningrad, Molotov, Okhotnik, October Revolution, Oleg, Varyag

Poland: Blyskawica

France: De Grasse, Dunkerque

Italy: Duca d'Aosta, Giulio Cesare, Roma

Commonwealth: Vampire

Pan-Asia: Anshan

Edited by vonKaiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

56.

Bought:

  1. Smith
  2. Nikolai
  3. Okhotnik
  4. Murmansk
  5. Oktyabruskaya Revolutsia
  6. Kutuzov
  7. Konig Albert
  8. Scharnhorst
  9. Tirpitz
  10. Campbeltown
  11. Warspite
  12. Belfast
  13. Guilio Cesare
  14. Leningrad
  15. Loyang
  16. Atlanta (50% off)
  17. Perth

Santa crates:

  1. Ishizuchi
  2. Mutsu
  3. Arizona
  4. Sims
  5. Gallant
  6. Hood
  7. Blyskawica
  8. Anshan
  9. Huanghe

Earned in game:

  1. Kamikaze R
  2. Emden
  3. Tachibana
  4. Tachibana Lima
  5. Graf Spee
  6. Shinonome
  7. Katori
  8. Missouri
  9. Vampire
  10. Nelson
  11. Duke of York
  12. Aigle
  13. Musashi
  14. Varyag

Earned in forum contests/promos/other:

  1. Albany
  2. Marblehead
  3. Aurora
  4. Mikasa
  5. Indianapolis
  6. Texas

Plus 10 ARP/Southern Dragon ships.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
237
[WOLF2]
Members
1,105 posts
12,851 battles
1 hour ago, MajorEnglush said:

I'm fairly new, but already have a problem, I think. 

Tachibana Lima

Diana

Varyag

Vampire

Ishizuchi

Texas

Okhotnik

Murmansk

Giulio Ceaser

Molotov

Graf Spee

Gallant

Warspite

De Grasse

Anshan

Hood

Kidd

Alabama

Tirpitz

Roma

Damn Right you have a problem Son, you need MOAR!!! .. and MOAR port slots STAT! beeep beep beeeeeeeeeeeee … (You're credit card is on life support:)

Welcome to X-Mas crate HELL lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,375 battles

All of them except

Alpha and Beta ships

kami clones

Ashitaka

Abruzzi

Roma

Gascan 

So all but 6 or 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,671 battles
2 hours ago, Fishrokk said:

So many that if I wasn't the kind of nerd who keeps a spreadsheet to keep track of his WoWs account, I wouldn't have been able to answer without logging in -

31, same as you OP.  Prolly a slightly different list, though.

<Looks at his spreadsheet>

I have 60 premium ships.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×