You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
F1Toaster

Is there a home for me? :) EU or NA

8 comments in this topic

[RNG]
Members
1 post
2,045 battles

Hi guys. So I'm from the UK but play on NA server, simply because when I used to play EU nobody ever spoke English in chat it seemed. Saying that if I can find the right people I'd be happy to jump back on EU. I have a broader selection of ships but only up to tier 7 or 8 I think. With my NA account I've mainly just played up the US cruiser line to the buffalo. 

With the inclusion of coal/steel etc I'd really like to join a clan and reap some rewards. Discord is my preferred comms but don't mind using whatever or just simply typing, but would really like to join a clan that has their naval base decked out and has regular players that want to div up for randoms. I'd definitely consider playing clan battles/ ranked etc, I love getting into the competitive side of any game but as I'm in the UK and playing on NA server that may be awkward? I don't know. 

Anyway my highest tier ship is 9 (Buffalo), overall win% is 57%. 

Hopefully hear from people soon

• Cool 2

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,269 posts
10,521 battles
16 minutes ago, F1Toaster said:

Hi guys. So I'm from the UK but play on NA server, simply because when I used to play EU nobody ever spoke English in chat it seemed. Saying that if I can find the right people I'd be happy to jump back on EU. I have a broader selection of ships but only up to tier 7 or 8 I think. With my NA account I've mainly just played up the US cruiser line to the buffalo. 

With the inclusion of coal/steel etc I'd really like to join a clan and reap some rewards. Discord is my preferred comms but don't mind using whatever or just simply typing, but would really like to join a clan that has their naval base decked out and has regular players that want to div up for randoms. I'd definitely consider playing clan battles/ ranked etc, I love getting into the competitive side of any game but as I'm in the UK and playing on NA server that may be awkward? I don't know. 

Anyway my highest tier ship is 9 (Buffalo), overall win% is 57%. 

Hopefully hear from people soon

Hey, F1Toaster!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

More contests (with cookies) coming in the near future!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[RSHRK]
Members
133 posts
82 battles

Come checkout BOLTD, we are a new clan, just got in A UK guy today with the same issue as yours, small world :cap_like:

[SPTR]
Members
25,616 posts
10,802 battles

Im from Australia but I play on the NA server too. Get that DM, battle count to 500 and you can join my sisterclan CUTIE a light competitive clan,  or get 2 more T10s add another 500 battle count, if you wanna jump in the same clan as me. /^.\\

Edited by Rolkatsuki

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have both NA and EU fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
164 posts
7,378 battles

We have a Brit in our clan who would be happy to speak English with you...The Queen's English...being as I am from Boston, Massachusetts I could give it a try but there are no guarentees you wouldn't think I was speaking an alien language. I DO NOT "Pahk my Cah in Hahvid Yahd" but sometimes just outside their gates.

Check us out @  https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com 
Where you will find an application by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header. Fill it out and prepare to enjoy yourself with NGA.

Sam_A1.png

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
164 posts
7,378 battles

PS

NEVER BE AFRAID TO DROP OUT OF A CLAN IF IT FAILS TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS -

As Winston Churchill Once said -"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."