Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I'd like to know if any of the other USN ship's will get Freedom Camo's as well? Such as the No.Carolina and in paticular Missouri

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts

Yeah I know The Big Mo has her own premium camo however if presented with a chance to get camo like that  for her and the No.Carolina  I would

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[ARP2]
Members
1,221 posts
3,566 battles

No, the servers are already at maximum Freedom levels.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[DYING]
Members
186 posts
3,863 battles

Why would you want the clown camo when you can quietly blend in with the surrounding ocean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
168 posts
8,422 battles

I think they mentioned Baltimore and one other boat,  forget which though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
45 minutes ago, Q___________Q said:

Why would you want the clown camo when you can quietly blend in with the surrounding ocean

Clown camo is the  Roma or  Gascoyne  camo's not the Freedom  camo  just earned the Freedom camo for the Cleveland  and I like it much better than those two and while I did like the Galaxy camo and still would if it didn't make those blasted laser sounds I like the cannon fire much better so if I can get Freedom camo for the  Des Moines I will

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,330
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,390 posts
4,284 battles

NC and Mo are far better off without that OTT Murica meme camo.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
8 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

NC and Mo are far better off without that OTT Murica meme camo.

Your opinion and everyone has a Right to they're own..................................Doesn't make you right tho  nor do you speak for  Everyone!:Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,330
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,390 posts
4,284 battles
38 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Your opinion and everyone has a Right to they're own..................................Doesn't make you right tho  nor do you speak for  Everyone!:Smile_facepalm:

Please try and point out the part where I, beyond reasonable doubt, tried speaking for everyone, or tried to push my opinion as the correct one. You won't be able to, because I didn't. :cap_cool:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,866 posts
1,365 battles
2 hours ago, Hatework said:

No, the servers are already at maximum Freedom levels.

If they were at maximum freedom levels, USN secondaries would be firing 15-22 RpM@10km and the USS Massachusetts would have no reason to exist with it's current gimmick.

Edited by KnightFandragon
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
46 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Please try and point out the part where I, beyond reasonable doubt, tried speaking for everyone, or tried to push my opinion as the correct one. You won't be able to, because I didn't. :cap_cool:

Answer to this is here  

1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

NC and Mo are far better off without that OTT Murica meme camo.<<<--<<  Now if instead you had said In My Opinion    Instead you Implied ANYBODY with a Brain would know this and  Agree With You?

 

 

 

:Smile_great:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,330
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,390 posts
4,284 battles
26 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Answer to this is here

 

 

 

:Smile_great:

Like I said: beyond reasonable doubt, and you have not done that. You have merely imagined an implication when there was none. Perhaps you are flustered from the replies in this thread prior, which suggest that your sense of aesthetic taste might be a minority one.

 

2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Clown camo is the  Roma or  Gascoyne  camo's not the Freedom  camo 

So where's your "in my opinion" in that paragraph buddy? By your own mutterings are you speaking for everyone, and implying that everyone who doesn't agree with you on Roma and Gascogne doesn't have a brain. :fish_palm:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
29 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Like I said: beyond reasonable doubt, and you have not done that. You have merely imagined an implication when there was none. Perhaps you are flustered from the replies in this thread prior, which suggest that your sense of aesthetic taste might be a minority one.

 

So where's your "in my opinion" in that paragraph buddy? By your own mutterings are you speaking for everyone, and implying that everyone who doesn't agree with you on Roma and Gascogne doesn't have a brain. :fish_palm:

I agree your right I should have said IN MY OPINION and everyone's I've  seen  I mean I haven't seen ONE Person that like either.....................................Whereas I have seen quite a few  WHO HAVE LIKED THE Freedom Camo!    Now stick that in your pipe n smoke it:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
159
[SVF]
Members
852 posts
1,277 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

I mean I haven't seen ONE Person that like either

Well, without the Beer Can on top Roma's Kobayashi camo is decent enough...I am willing to put up with said beer can for the T10 econ bonuses on a T8 ship.

Edited by landcollector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
668
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
1 hour ago, landcollector said:

Well, without the Beer Can on top Roma's Kobayashi camo is decent enough...I am willing to put up with said beer can for the T10 econ bonuses on a T8 ship.

Unfortunately the reverse is true of the Salem  if she were even close to the Des Moines  however she's more like a Tier 8 in earning potential as such  NTY!:cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Just for Sh ts and giggles. IN MY OPINION any camo is better than no camo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,228 posts
20,563 battles
13 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Clown camo is the  Roma or  Gascoyne  camo's not the Freedom  camo

It could also refer to the gold plated proctologist on the bow of the Richelieu.  You know, the one with the golden Maltese cross target on the citadel and the whorehouse bric-a-brac.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
339
[INTEL]
Members
740 posts
7,848 battles
26 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

It could also refer to the gold plated proctologist on the bow of the Richelieu.  You know, the one with the golden Maltese cross target on the citadel and the whorehouse bric-a-brac.

awesome!! First time I saw that "camo" all I could think was, wth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×