Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
yacskn

Awesome Wins/Unfortunate Losses - A Screenshot & Replay Thread

2 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,329 battles

Don't know if there ever was a thread such as this one and whether or not it got binned by the mods for whatever reason.

But since people seem to like posting their memorable game screenshots into individual threads, I thought it'd be alright if I created a universal thread to post these kinds of posts.

I'll get the ball rolling with some unfortunate losses.

These were 3 battles -practically one after the other- where we lost the game where I performed comparatively well and so became sad after. :Smile_sad:

Spoiler

Untitled-loss2_zpsk6pksw3d.png

Untitled-loss_zpsobalmstm.png

Untitled-loss3_zpsymgagixg.png

The third one was especially painful.

Disclaimer: I want to make this clear; this post and thread is not meant for public shaming of individual players. I've kept the names visible not to shame people, but because I thought we all have games where we perform poorly, because the numbers are the main focus of the thread and because it's ultimately not a big deal. I'm sure someone out there may eventually post one where I didn't do well either. If you want your name to remain private, just send me a PM and I'll oblige happily. If this becomes an issue for anyone, I'd appreciate a message and a chance to edit the post, before it gets nuked by the mods with no opportunity for an appeal. If you want your name to be omitted from these screenshots, please contact the publisher of the related post.

Edited by yacskn

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,329 battles

Let's add another one to the list.

Spoiler

Untitled-loss4_zpskhx5whin.png

Sign in to follow this