You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
3l3mentz

New player looking for a clan

5 comments in this topic

[STRAW]
Members
1 post
407 battles

I am a new to the game started a couple of days. Looking for an active clan to play with and help teach me they ways. Not sure what to put but have tier IV ST Louis plus the DLC packs from steam except the Indianapolis Pack. Have any questions feel free to ask. Also I am on the us server if that matters.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles

St Louis is tier 3. Good luck in your search.

[ARP]
[ARP]
Supertester
868 posts
10,805 battles

Welcome to the game! Unfortunately most clans will want you to have a bit more experience in the game before they accept you. If you want to ask gameplay-based questions, drop by the ARP Discord at any time. Good luck mate!

[RSHRK]
Members
134 posts
82 battles

New members need a start somewhere, come talk to BOLTD mate, we do ask that you come on TS, info in siggy below.

Good Luck

Edited by Devildog_8

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,270 posts
10,530 battles

Hey 3I3mentz!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

More contests (with cookies) coming in the near future!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png