You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spud_butt

looking for clan

11 comments in this topic

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles

hi. full grown adult (65 years), played for well over a year, and can play well when motivated, and on a team with a bit of direction and leadership.

still learning this game, and would be very interested in a clan with some good players that i can observe and learn from.

i will not tolerate racist, ethnic, or other stupid posts or comments. if this is part of what makes your clan tick, please do not contact me.

thanks!!  spud

• Cool 3

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm

Members
281 posts
1,637 battles
5 hours ago, Spud_butt said:

hi. full grown adult (65 years), played for well over a year, and can play well when motivated, and on a team with a bit of direction and leadership.

still learning this game, and would be very interested in a clan with some good players that i can observe and learn from.

i will not tolerate racist, ethnic, or other stupid posts or comments. if this is part of what makes your clan tick, please do not contact me.

thanks!!  spud

I think my fleet Exiles fits the bill for you boss!

We got an active player base and i have a few guys around your age as well if that is a plus at all.

All of the info you will need to know is in my signature which is my recruitment post.

Hope you consider. :)

Cheers!

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
164 posts
7,378 battles

Template B.png

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com                     

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header, fill it out & prepare to enjoy your gaming experience.

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[RSHRK]
Members
133 posts
82 battles

Come checkout BOLTD we are a new clan but ready for the battle ahead, looking for experienced officers and members, info in siggy below

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,269 posts
10,521 battles

Hey, spud_butt!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

More contests (with cookies) coming in the near future!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
689 posts
6,093 battles

Members
9 posts
337 battles

I am currently looking for a clan. I am  a ca and cl captain (I do play a bit of the other ships types but mostly cruisers), I currently have about 150 battles ( I know its low but my experience comes from not only wows but other warship games as well), I have a tier 6 ship (le galissonniere), and finally I have a 57% win rate. if no clan is willing to except me I understand.

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles
23 hours ago, Spud_butt said:

thanks!!  spud

Hi Spud:Please take a Min to look over our Clan We are also all older Gents. Thank you have a Great Day