Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

So how bout that Roon maybe the HE is too OP

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

I would first like to start off by making this statement.  I suck at cruiser play.  I'm teaching myself how to slowly get better at it.  But I am litterally a potato when it comes to cruisers.  Now, that statement is out of the way.  I start to wonder and ponder.  Is the HE on Roon OP with the upgraded guns.  Even with the Rumor of the nerf that she got with this latest patch?  I'm not sure exactly what was nerfed but yea personally I think it may even be better than it was before.  I fired nothing but HE I was actually trying to figure out how much exact damage I did by setting fires alone.

shot-18.06.27_19.08.25-0436.jpg

shot-18.06.27_19.08.51-0000.jpg

Members
2,120 posts
4,735 battles

Zao would like to have a word with you. I mean German HE gets 1/4 pen and it's usable, but there are other lines with better HE in terms of sheer fire chance.

Members
3,774 posts

The sad fact is I've never done this amount of damage in a cruiser until I started playing the Roon.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
757 posts
7,968 battles

Nice fire damage but thats only 9 fires. The BBs were letting the fires burn and since fire damage is scaled it adds up quick.

[BNKR]
Members
660 posts
670 battles

I feel like you left some damage on the table. German 203mm AP is excellent stuff, even against angled targets. Nice match, though.

Members
3,774 posts

I was playing with fire that round lol.  Just trying to annoy the hell out of players.  Doing a bit of trolling with the HE lol.

Edited by torpsRus

Sign in to follow this