Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Darman_Ordo

Looking for a New Home

4 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
7,466 battles

I am looking to get back into a clan again. I have a Z-52, Yueyang, Hindenburg, Moskva, Minotaur, and Khabarovsk all with 19 point captains. I also have a GK, Republique, and Conqueror all closing in on having 19 point captains. For clan battles I prefer playing Z-52, Yueyang, Hinden or Moskva. I have managed to secure the first Stalingrad flag, but was not able to secure my second due to personal life getting in the way. I am situated in the EST timezone and am looking for a clan that is organized, and has dedicated players. With clan season coming up, I would like to secure my other flags/steel for the Stalingrad, but that is not a priority/requirement for me to join. My preferred use of voice chat is Discord, but I am willing to use other modes of voice chat if required. If there are any other questions you would like to ask, feel free to do so. Thanks.

• Cool 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,976 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
312 posts
4,576 battles

Feel free to give Navy Gaming America a look, we have both active social and competitive sub clans to suit all play styles. We regularly compete in Clan Battles and the King of the Seas tournament. 

A link to our website can be found at the bottom of my signature, we look forward to hearing from you. 

• Cool 1

[RSHRK]
Members
134 posts
82 battles

Come see us in BOLTD, we are a new clan looking for active experienced members and officers, info in siggy below.

Good Luck Mate

Sign in to follow this