You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ken220_2016

My Atlanta was sailing under Russian flags

10 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
41 posts
8,901 battles

Finally got a chance to play today.  Updated to 7.6 and then checked Aslain's Mods and updated there.  Chose the historic flags option as I have done before.  Play my first battle in my Atlanta and noticed that I am sailing under a hammer and sickle.  I also had an Alpha flag and a BW flag plus a couple of others that I have never seen before.  No American flag and none of my signal flags were showing. 

Went back to Aslain's website and reloaded mods, omitting the flag option.  Now my Atlanta is flying the American flag again.

• Boring 1

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

Atlanta has seen the truth in the glorious Communism? Now the next step is to remove the 127mm US DD guns and replace with 130mm Soviet guns firing vodka and Stalinium powered shells. From now on Atlanta known as St. Atlantaberg?

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[PSP]
Members
41 posts
8,901 battles
24 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Atlanta has seen the truth in the glorious Communism? Now the next step is to remove the 127mm US DD guns and replace with 130mm Soviet guns firing vodka and Stalinium powered shells. From now on Atlanta known as St. Atlantaberg?

Love it!!

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
3 minutes ago, Ken220_2016 said:

Love it!!

Wow but I didn't know you can put any national flag of your choice on any ship. How about Moskva seeing the light of colonialism? ^ Lol.

[INTEL]
Members
741 posts
7,855 battles
29 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

uh huh, cause what this game needs is a cruiser with 14 130mm lasers. Half the player base would be traumatized in a week.

• Cool 1

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
Just now, Ares1967 said:

uh huh, cause what this game needs is a cruiser with 14 130mm lasers. Half the player base would be traumatized in a week.

I was just joking lol. With these lasers on the same hull it might actually be a downgrade in a way because you can no longer shoot over islands with the Russian arcs. However, I've been thinking about implementing a Dido and the Colbert as premiums. They'd be Atlanta-ish ships but with better shell velocities. Interesting to see how they would be fit in the game.

[INTEL]
Members
741 posts
7,855 battles
1 minute ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I was just joking lol. With these lasers on the same hull it might actually be a downgrade in a way because you can no longer shoot over islands with the Russian arcs. However, I've been thinking about implementing a Dido and the Colbert as premiums. They'd be Atlanta-ish ships but with better shell velocities. Interesting to see how they would be fit in the game.

Oh I got the joke but think about it.

An Atlanta with 130mm guns running BFT and AFT in a division with Belfast and a PA DD. With the 130mm shell speed and archs you could park in smoke and not miss with 2/3rds of your shells when shooting at 12km. And you KNOW it would be the #1 cancer div ship 2 seconds after release.

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
2 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

Oh I got the joke but think about it.

An Atlanta with 130mm guns running BFT and AFT in a division with Belfast and a PA DD. With the 130mm shell speed and archs you could park in smoke and not miss with 2/3rds of your shells when shooting at 12km. And you KNOW it would be the #1 cancer div ship 2 seconds after release.

Yeah I know. Heard cancer divisions are a lot more common on the SEA server. The cancer division I've seen in a match quite recently was a Saipan with a Belfast.