Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
slokill_1

New York is awesome

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,246 posts
20,643 battles

For some reason the port reminds me of the Bicentennial and all the tall ships, navy ships and fanfare thereto. 

A spectacular celebration of our history.  It looks fantastic.  Well done you guys at the port creation center.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,051 battles

Oh thought you meant the ship... was like "who in the right mind..."

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TF16B]
Members
8,065 posts
17,029 battles
6 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Me, actually.

By the time Texas came out; I’d played it for a while; then went back to see if there was any noticeable difference with New York; NY seemed a perfectly fine battleship.

Of course, I had a lot more experience in battleships by then; and the same thing happened when I played South Carolina again... (especially since I gave it a secondary spec’d captain... oh the glorious fireworks.)

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles

Great city, great food, great opportunity, and THE place with the most politest people on earth!!!

• Funny 3

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,623 posts
521 battles

It looks okay. The night atmosphere is nice. But the additions look tacky and forced and don't fit well. Kinda' wish there was a way to remove them and just enjoy the night backdrop. 

Members
2,120 posts
4,735 battles

Can't say for the city because I've never been to NYC, but as someone who likes peace and quiet and a slower pace of life, NYC would be a crucible for me. As for the ship, you can't be serious lol. If you are, wait until you're constantly seeing Tier 7 matches.

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles
4 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Great city, great food, great opportunity, and THE place with the most politest people on earth!!!

Maybe in the 1940s. No I still don't believe it.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
2 minutes ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

Maybe in the 1940s. No I still don't believe it.

(Whoosh)

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,027 posts
3,845 battles
1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

I havent played her in awhile but New York is actually one of my favorite BBs...not superb, but if you know her you can do well in her. In any event I always enjoy my time in her.

[AR]
[AR]
Members
312 posts
11,647 battles
22 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

As a native New Yorker myself, I could not disagree more with the last part of your statement. We are known as one of the top two rudest cities/states in the U.S. The other being CA.

Other then that, yeah the BB is pretty good. Worthy of buying the premium camo for it, the only prem camo for available for T5.

Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles
52 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

THE place with the most politest people on earth!!!

Come down to rural Pennsylvania, we'll show you nice

[NGA-B]
Members
1,214 posts
7,651 battles

Hate to break it to ya folks but I'm pretty sure @Airglide2 was being sarcastic. At least if my dad's (Long Island native) memories are anything to go by.

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,595 battles
3 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

New Jersey has you beat on being polite. Having done see serious traveling, New Jerseyans we're always the most..... Nope can't do it. Can't muster that level of sarcasm. Don't even like the idea of passing through New Jersey again. Can't even pump my own gas there to make the trip quiker. 

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this