You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
redfoxuk

what crap do you give us in world of warships matcmaking

31 comments in this topic

[13TH]
Members
8 posts
1,376 battles

you sit in your offices make decisions and change this and that every day why can't you get your matchmaking right and i go into a game with my tier 8 ship and 6 out of 10 game imm out tiered by tier x ships and when i say i ain't going to play and leave the game you make me pink you all stink why dont you bann me ill save some money then you are all stinkers get it right you rip off merchants feel free to ban me if you wish from the game i mean

Edited by redfoxuk
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5

[SIDE]
Members
1,331 posts

Nb4lock

kid, you are gonna get your brothers acct locked. Mods don’t play.

Edited by thebigblue
  • Funny 3

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,023 posts

Neither periods nor capital letters are expensive. Live a little. Splurge on grammar.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[SIDE]
Members
1,331 posts
Just now, Quaffer said:

Neither periods nor capital letters are expensive. Live a little. Splurge on grammar.

Im stealing this...

• Funny 1

6,023 posts

Here. I'll  throw in an apostrophe for free. '

• Funny 2

[5D]
Members
2,208 posts
13,930 battles

OP has 530 random battles and bought a Tirpitz and a Kii. Anyone think he jumped up too quickly?

I think he's found out how unforgiving the high tiers are when you're not ready for the change in game play.

• Cool 3

[NDA]
5,472 posts
4,053 battles
20 minutes ago, redfoxuk said:

you sit in your offices make decisions and change this and that every day why can't you get your matchmaking right and i go into a game with my tier 8 ship and 6 out of 10 game imm out tiered by tier x ships and when i say i ain't going to play and leave the game you make me pink you all stink why dont you bann me ill save some money then you are all stinkers get it right you rip off merchants feel free to ban me if you wish from the game i mean

It seems like you're having trouble playing with high tier ships. Your survival and average damage stats in the Tirpitz and Kii are low. Same with the Hood and Colorado. Try playing with some low-mid tier ships. Work on staying alive and at least dealing the same amount of damage as your ship's HP. Learn when to push and when to fall back by checking the mini-map often. Once you feel comfortable with a ship, that's when you should progress to the next tier ship of the same type. For me, this can take at least a couple dozen battles.

Overall, you should take your time with the low-mid tiers. Learn how to best use your ship by reading/watching guides. If you don't master the basics in the low tiers, you'll struggle in the high tiers.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
40 minutes ago, redfoxuk said:

eMEylYI.gif

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,088 posts
18,615 battles
7 minutes ago, Panbun said:

It seems like you're having trouble playing with high tier ships. Your survival and average damage stats in the Tirpitz and Kii are low. Same with the Hood and Colorado. Try playing with some low-mid tier ships. Work on staying alive and at least dealing the same amount of damage as your ship's HP. Learn when to push and when to fall back by checking the mini-map often. Once you feel comfortable with a ship, that's when you should progress to the next tier ship of the same type. For me, this can take at least a couple dozen battles.

Overall, you should take your time with the low-mid tiers. Learn how to best use your ship by reading/watching guides. If you don't master the basics in the low tiers, you'll struggle in the high tiers.

Awesome sig.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,106 posts
8,738 battles
6 minutes ago, Panbun said:

It is far more than high tier ships, take a look at his Giulio Cesare stats. It only gets harder as you go up the tiers. My suggestion is to go back to the beginning, tier 1 and get lots of practice with each ship before moving up.

• Cool 1

[SIDE]
Members
1,331 posts
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is far more than high tier ships, take a look at his Giulio Cesare stats. It only gets harder as you go up the tiers. My suggestion is to go back to the beginning, tier 1 and get lots of practice with each ship before moving up.

Solid advice. 

Members
3,616 posts
13,387 battles
33 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

After reading the OP's post, I'm thinking that the only thing that's long and hard on him is Elementary School.

• Funny 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

I was wondering, if the OP changed his attitude and ask for help, eg something like learning game mechanics so that he can be better; How many of us here willing to "baby sealing™" him ???

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,106 posts
8,738 battles
7 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

Solid advice. 

I have moments of brilliance, that was one. :Smile_hiding:

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,151 battles
1 hour ago, redfoxuk said:

Funniest rant I have heard in a while, but only rates a 7/8 - no mention of RADAR ruining your game experience drops you a point!

STINKERS!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
19 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Funniest rant I have heard in a while, but only rates a 7/8 - no mention of RADAR ruining your game experience drops you a point!

Wait for it ...

57 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

OP has 530 random battles and bought a Tirpitz and a Kii.

Radar doesn't affect BBs at all; go ahead and give him an 8 for 8!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

:cap_popcorn:

You sportin' Orville Redenbacher or Jiffy Pop?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,773 posts
Just now, Umikami said:

You sportin' Orville Redenbacher or Jiffy Pop?

Not sure the brand, I just use an airpopper with lots of butter and some salt.

[SYN]
Members
4,520 posts
11,433 battles

12-year-olds shouldn't be allowed to post.

...or play this game.

...or have access to personal electronics.

• Cool 3

[_AFW_]
Members
973 posts
7,021 battles

You opened yourself up for this.  It is not the game or the MM that is fault. It is yours that you can't play well...… proof below. You have very few games played and you are playing tier 8 vs players who have 5K+ games played. It would be wise to play a bunch more games at lower tiers and LEARN how to play and then maybe you may improve.

Battles 530 - - -
Victories 213 - 40,19% -
Draws 0 - 0,00% -
Defeats 317 - 59,81% -
Survived 184 - 34,72% -
Deaths 346 - 65,28%
Edited by Shadow_NA

[FML]
Members
1,621 posts
9,877 battles

You will feel better when you realise that you can play your ship differently when you’re top tier to when you are bottom tier. It adds to variety. 

In the meantime, you could learn some grammar and punctuation. It would reduce the perception that I am replying to a five-year-old child. 

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

Well, that's the tragedy of Tier 8. It gets up-tiered a lot because many people, whether by their own intention or by WG's design, possibly both, just want to get to Tier 10 ASAP. The Tier 9 and 10s need to be in matches but there aren't always enough players at those tiers, so they don't have much of a choice at certain times of the day but to put lower tiered ships in the queue. I know it sucks a lot. Perhaps play some lower tiers? Tier 7, comparatively speaking, is the best. It's top tier a lot. So here's my take on it. Either get really good and be able to carry 9s and 10s in a Tier 8, or just do what I do and stick to Tier 7.

BTW work on your grammar, as much as I sympathize with you (and I'm sure others will) over the plight of Tier 8 MM, I can get annoyed when someone can't even write / type / speak well and cohesively. Unless English isn't their first language (technically it's not exactly my first language all the time), eh.... at least TRY to type / write better?

Or perhaps you could try learning Chinese? ^^ I assure you it's EZER 2 LERN. ^^^

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
9 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

12-year-olds shouldn't be allowed to post.

...or play this game.

...or have access to personal electronics.

But ma Bill of Rights!

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

I'm likely a spoiled kid that knows I can't even write cohesively but screw that, I'm going to make this post for the sake of entertaining myself and letting the world know how lacking in intelligence I am. I am not aware of the fact that it's the way things are and are ways around it, and I honestly don't care about the fact that there are ways around it because I just want to continue rambling with my nonsensical mess for the sake of attention grabbing maybe I am drunk maybe I am stoned maybe I am drugged maybe I am going through puberty maybe it's all of that I don't care I just want to let it all out and troll as much as I can or may it's because I really have an imbalance in brain hormones that has yet to be diagnosed whatever screw that eff you all! Peace.