Counter_Gambit

Operation Cherry Blossom not working, Coal, and submitting a ticket

10 comments in this topic

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,282 battles

I can log into the game, just fine. I am able to explore the port, and all the options there. However, the moment I go to enter the new Operation, Operation Cherry Blossom, I get disconnected. New Operation and I can't even play it.

I am also short 650 units of coal. I had 4630 personal oil, but only 4500 of that oil was converted, giving me 22500 units of coal, rather than 23150 units of coal.

Not only that, but I am also unable to submit a ticket. Requires both a date and a time. I input the date just fine, however, I go to input the time, and... NOTHING! I know my number keys work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0  <---see. But nope, the field to input the time, just does not want to accept anything, and I am unable to submit a ticket if that field is empty.

Unable to play the new operation, missing coal, and unable to submit a ticket.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,282 battles

Update: Was able to log back in, FINALLY... AFTER MY SHIP DIED! I knew my ship died, because I was back at port, while my ship was still in battle... And wouldn't you know it, I went Pink.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,282 battles

Second Update: Well at least now it isn't kicking me off the game... but I am stuck at the queue screen... Hey, I am able to hear sounds of guns and horns going off, while at this screen, so that's... something... Seriously... how could WG get this so wrong?

20180627203324_1.thumb.jpg.65cdd72b68b84b280684aad98e23a77a.jpg

On another note: I am still unable to submit a ticket.

[ASIA]
Members
1 post
4,709 battles

the whole day can not go into the operation of a Cherry Blossom. spent camouflage and flags. and in return received a fine. you can explain what happens. I play through

[GRRR]
Members
4 posts
3,677 battles

This is happening to me as well with steam. Very upsetting to loose out on all my special mounted items and having a discipline penalty applied for this bug. 

[NGA-S]
Members
5 posts
3,476 battles

I had the same issue happen to me twice. Put in a ticket and silence. Steam player here as well so maybe Wargaming can narrow the culprit(s).

Edit; So I get on after my second glitched game to discover I am pink as well. I'd understand that if I had just went to sleep, decided to cook a meal or something, but this is NOT my fault. Why am I pink because the game is broken?

Edited by Thom_Sawyer_XO