Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dps_gunner

Cherry Blossom can't enter

11 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

Every time I que for it, I hear the sound of people shooting, but i get stuck in a endless "you are in the que." But then after I force quit out I get put on a timer for the scenario.. Anyone else?

[PVE]
Members
8,819 posts
7,254 battles
37 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

Every time I que for it, I hear the sound of people shooting, but i get stuck in a endless "you are in the que." But then after I force quit out I get put on a timer for the scenario.. Anyone else?

Are you using a T8  US, UK, Fr or RU cruiser? Those are the only ships that work in this Op. You fight the IJN.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[-THOR]
Members
547 posts
3,108 battles

I had the exact same problem. I'm using the T8 Cleveland

[WOLF1]
Members
76 posts
3,939 battles

Lots of people having this issue, myself included, submit a ticket. They are looking into though, do you use steam?

Members
660 posts
4,243 battles

You're not missing much. For an op that was supposed to mimic chaotic night fighting it's shockingly dull. 

[BLUE_]
Members
17 posts
8,375 battles

i use steam and it wont work.  if you have steam client do not play scenario until they announce fix/update.  i turned pink for 4 games after failing to load 2 times.  had to force quit game to get out too.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, dps_gunner said:

Use the integrity check on the UI before you press PLAY.

Top Right is the word SETTINGS Press that

then select SUPPORT

Then Click CHECK

takes about 5 mins 

if it finds a problem it fixes it.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles
2 hours ago, metameta1 said:

i use steam and it wont work.  if you have steam client do not play scenario until they announce fix/update.  i turned pink for 4 games after failing to load 2 times.  had to force quit game to get out too.

Good to know. Yes, im using steam. I turned pink twice thought it was a one time error. Sadly, it wasnt. 

3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Are you using a T8  US, UK, Fr or RU cruiser? Those are the only ships that work in this Op. You fight the IJN.

Umm, yes.. i guess on the forums you can't be sure anymore but i was in the que and entered so obviosuly. 

[PVE]
Members
8,819 posts
7,254 battles
6 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

Umm, yes.. i guess on the forums you can't be sure anymore but i was in the que and entered so obviosuly. 

Yeah, just wanted to be sure. I think it is the most restrictive of the operations.

[-WPG-]
Members
727 posts
3,133 battles

I wish we would get a status update on this.  Some people (all I think) are reporting being unable to play Cherry Blossom on Steam clients, but other steam users are also reporting being unable to update and/or launch after updating. 

I'd like to try the new cl's and not lose another Indy mission, but as a steam user at this point I'm afraid to update. 

Edited by DouglasMacAwful

Sign in to follow this