Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
capncrunch21

Loss of Elite ship status?

7 comments in this topic

[SIMP]
Members
994 posts

With the latest patch and the inclusion of the US light cruiser line, I've noticed that two of my US Cruisers have lost their Elite ship status. These are the Omaha and Cleveland (both were fully researched). 

This didn't happen when other ship lines split in the past. Is this a new thing, or is it a simple oversight?

[BIAS]
Members
3,059 posts
9,046 battles
5 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

With the latest patch and the inclusion of the US light cruiser line, I've noticed that two of my US Cruisers have lost their Elite ship status. These are the Omaha and Cleveland (both were fully researched). 

This didn't happen when other ship lines split in the past. Is this a new thing, or is it a simple oversight?

You need to research the ships above them in the tech tree now that they exist. 

Seattle and Dallas. 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
7,373 battles

It does in fact happen with the line splits, as soon as you research Dallas and Seattle, they get the status back.

[PVE]
Members
9,013 posts
7,315 battles

Dallas takes 43k XP to get from the fully upgraded Omaha. Seattle takes 169k XP from the fully upgraded Cleveland.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
25 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

Same thing will happen if you own Akizuki when the 2 new Super Akizukis come out, your ships are no longer elite because there are ships above you have not researched.

[SIMP]
Members
994 posts
1 hour ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

It does in fact happen with the line splits, as soon as you research Dallas and Seattle, they get the status back.

I don't remember this happening in the past. When the IJN DD split happened, I seem to recall that my ships retained elite status.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,925 posts
3,315 battles
4 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

I don't remember this happening in the past. When the IJN DD split happened, I seem to recall that my ships retained elite status.

my minekaze on my other account (account I had before this one) did not maintain elite status.

Sign in to follow this