You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Guest_

Discounts in Arsenal

6 comments in this topic

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
131 posts
6,208 battles

Dont have enough coal for the big ship purchase yet, or for a while.  There are discounts associated with the ships.  Are the discounts available until you use it, or will they time out?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,558 battles

Great question that im wondering myself!

Was gong to save more resources but if the coupons have a time limit?

Members
309 posts

Semi related note, WG coal missions better be rewarding and frequent, or Salem is basically going to be unobtainable.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,038 posts
12,524 battles

Good question.

The only advisory they've given about coupons so far is that people looking to get Stalingrad ASAP should not spend the 25% ship coupon until it's released.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,317 posts
3,668 battles

The only thing that has been certified by WG staff is that the ships offered obtainable by coal will be rotating.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles
15 minutes ago, _Guest_ said:

Dont have enough coal for the big ship purchase yet, or for a while.  There are discounts associated with the ships.  Are the discounts available until you use it, or will they time out?

This was addressed in the Arsenal news item:

Some coupons will have multiple uses—some time after the first use, the coupon will be restored and you will be able to redeem it again. Each coupon will have a timer on it informing you of the time when the next coupon is available. Apart from this, a special icon will appear on the Coupons tab to let you know about new coupons. The time until new coupons are available will be displayed only after you spend all the coupons in this category.

I can't say that I fully understand it, or that it really answers your question.  Personally, I expect that all coupons are un-timed, with the exception of multiple-use coupons.  I don't think I've seen oe those yet.  In any case, I feel in no hurry to use one.