You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hatework

Nagato - now with AA

3 comments in this topic

[ARP2]
Members
1,224 posts
3,569 battles

You think an Atlanta or an AS Saipan can kill your planes?  Meet the new tier 7 AA monster...

kcxLYAD.jpg

No, im not AA specced.  I thought itd be a good idea to sail off by myself and fight 4 enemy ships, including their Ranger :cap_rambo:

I dont advise it, but it worked out lol  Though how i only managed to get 1 kill is beyond me.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles

Lol I had to fight against one of the top CV players in the game and was shocked how many planes they lost. All I had was BFT,  AFT skills, and the Cat Fighter. It might be dependent on RNG, but very possible to have Nagato AA heavily discouraging air attacks.

• Cool 1

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,677 posts
14,045 battles

I sported an AA Spec on Yamato for a short while, just for the LOLZ.  Many CV players automatically figure Yamato to be an easy target to bomb & torp, but not mine.  BFT, AFT, Manual AA with AAGM2 installed.  I remember this Enterprise sending multiple waves against my Yammie, didn't notice that his bombers weren't coming home much and just kept trying.

I don't normally recommend AA Build on Yamato but for trolling, it was worth it for a while.