You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Valdez_Raptor

Can't find any of the new unique modules

8 comments in this topic

Members
474 posts
8,393 battles

I own I think 6 or so tier X's, and I can't find a single one of these modules.  I checked the website about them, checked to make sure it was the right patch, but I can't see any of them.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.

[TBW]
Members
6,308 posts
11,857 battles

There is supposed to be some kind of mission for you to unlock them.

Unique Upgrades

Each Tier X ship will get one unique upgrade tailored specifically to it. All you have to do to obtain the upgrade is complete a chain of combat missions using a particular ship.

The aim of these upgrades is to adjust the characteristics of a ship to make it perform better in a specific role. However, the unique upgrades are mounted into existing slots and have balancing parameters. Our intention is that the unique upgrades will add to the variability of ship builds while keeping ships in balance with each other, even if one ship has the unique upgrade and another does not.

Let's take a look at a few examples. You can find all the details related to the unique upgrades for 20 ships in a separate article.

Großer Kurfürst (Slot 6)

• –15% to main battery loading time
  • –15% to secondary battery loading time
  • –7% to main turrets traverse speed
  • –8% to main battery maximum firing range

Gearing (Slot 5)

• –15% to detectability
  • +5% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship
  • +15% to main battery loading time
  • +5% to torpedo tubes reload time

image.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,103 posts
18,616 battles

The missions for those start at Friday.

Members
474 posts
8,393 battles

Thanks, I was curious when someone went "Well this ship and that ship are now worse because of the modules" and I was like... huh?  Complaining about something not even out like it was.

[KRK]
Beta Testers
36 posts
6,631 battles

anyone have a link to where they said when the missions start, i know i've heard friday, but haven't seen anything from wg about it

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles
55 minutes ago, eversor21 said:

anyone have a link to where they said when the missions start, i know i've heard friday, but haven't seen anything from wg about it

We don't know officially, but if you look at the picture at the top of the June mission post which has the June calendar it looks like it should start on Friday.

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
2 hours ago, eversor21 said:

1 hour ago, mrh308 said:

We don't know officially, but if you look at the picture at the top of the June mission post which has the June calendar it looks like it should start on Friday.

Check out the June Briefing below. Click on the picture at the top. Look just under JUNE 2018 in the bottom right corner to see "TIER X UNIQUE MODIFICATIONS CHAINS (29.06 - 31.12)"  So it starts Friday, Jun 29th and ends Mon, Dec 31st.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/june-missions-2018/

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,265 posts
14 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Check out the June Briefing below. Click on the picture at the top. Look just under JUNE 2018 in the bottom right corner to see "TIER X UNIQUE MODIFICATIONS CHAINS (29.06 - 31.12)"  So it starts Friday, Jun 29th and ends Mon, Dec 31st.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/june-missions-2018/

Gee... that would indicate one of two things... they'll be huge beaches to complete... or they want the maximum number of players to complete the mission(s). 

Funny... i thought they were going to sell them via the Arsenall :cap_haloween: